Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
N

nwagner70

@nwagner70
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    N nwagner70

    @MyB
    Good deal; πŸ‘
    I posted that for a warning. All 5 of the containers were HIC Stick Pink all the way through. Desicants packs were still showing good. Idk
    I went to IMPak Mylarfoil pouches, heat sealable, hIC sticks and desiccant packs. Tested after sometime, no reading of humidty on the HIC stick at all,

    Take care

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    N nwagner70

    @dispensarysupport
    that’s what I’m doing now, then you can also package the qty as you wish and not need to break into a full container .πŸ‘

    @dispensarysupport

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    N nwagner70

    beware purchasing these: I purchased 5 of these. Performed a test to verify air tight seal for freezer storage,
    I removed the foam insert do not use for the test, , placed 2pcs 2 gram dry/dry desiccant packets into the containers, (all 5 of them) then placed a dry/dry Humidity indicator strip inside, 1 week later. I removed from the freezer, let settle to room temperature, open the lids, and the HIC sticks were pink all the way to 60%.
    I tested 2 containers again, same test , same results,
    I submitted pictures along with all my documentation to Amazon on the through test.

    @MyB

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    N nwagner70

    beware purchasing these: I purchased 5 of these. Performed a test to verify air tight seal for freezer storage,
    I removed the foam insert do not use for the test, , placed 2pcs 2 gram dry/dry desiccant packets into the containers, (all 5 of them) then placed a dry/dry Humidity indicator strip inside, 1 week later. I removed from the freezer, let settle to room temperature, open the lids, and the HIC sticks were pink all the way to 60%.
    I tested 2 containers again, same test , same results,
    I submitted pictures along with all my documentation to Amazon on the through test. I returned them

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    N nwagner70

    @MyB
    beware purchasing these: I purchased 5 of these. Performed a test to verify air tight seal for freezer storage,
    I removed the foam insert do not use for the test, , placed 2pcs 2 gram dry/dry desiccant packets into the containers, (all 5 of them) then placed a dry/dry Humidity indicator strip inside, 1 week later. I removed from the freezer, let settle to room temperature, open the lids, and the HIC sticks were pink all the way to 60%.
    I tested 2 containers again, same test , same results,
    I submitted pictures along with all my documentation to Amazon on the through test. I returned them

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups