Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
P

Paul_

@Paul_
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Southern Aminos User Review: Amazing quality
    P Paul_

    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00/5 | Reviewed October 25, 2025

    Peptide: GLP3-R


    This company Southern Aminos has top-notch quality peptides and have COA’s to show that they are over 99% pure and have amazing customer service they get back to you right away I give them five stars awesome


    πŸ›’ Shop Southern Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Southern Aminos' page


    Reply below to discuss this review or ask the reviewer questions.

    Southern Aminos

  • Glacier Aminos User Review: Amazing quality
    P Paul_

    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00/5 | Reviewed October 25, 2025

    Peptide: 5-Amino-1MQ


    Amazing company and peptides I’ve been using that peptides and I feel great. They have COAs to tell you the purity always top notch and great customer service. I had a few questions and the owner got right back to me. Great company I give them five stars all around.


    πŸ›’ Shop Glacier Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Glacier Aminos' page


    Reply below to discuss this review or ask the reviewer questions.

    Glacier Aminos
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups