Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
P

PeptideEd

@PeptideEd
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
159
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nexaph testing
    P PeptideEd

    It appears the previous batch of MOTS-C - MOT1007162026-20 was also in the 97% and change range on the Janoshik testing. Their most recent batch of MOTS-C MOT1008212026-21 is coming in mid 98% to low 99%.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • GHKCU
    P PeptideEd

    I'd also recommend testing Copper RBC, Copper, and Ceruloplasmin. Copper RBC lets you know your long term cellular Copper levels. Copper and Ceruloplasmin will let you compute free copper in serum. The odds of your GHK-cu at any reasonable dose leading to copper toxicity are low... but I'm paranoid and so track it πŸ™‚

    Estimated Free Copper = Copper - 3x Ceruloplasmin

    Basically the Copper measurement measures total copper in serum. Usually copper is bound up in Cerulosplasmin.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph testing
    P PeptideEd

    @stevepep to be clear: while I'm disappointed in the poor purity results for two tesamorelin batches in a row - overall the honesty about it reflects well on Nexaph in my mind.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph testing
    P PeptideEd

    Nexaph has a new batch of Tesamorelin - sadly still coming in at 97% and change purity 😞

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    P PeptideEd

    @jdot I do not. Between Nexaph's own testing and the community testing on telegram I generally hit my own comfort level. I do it specifically for 5-amino-1mq because Nexaph uses Janoshik, and Janoshik doesn't provide purity for 5-amino-1mq... and once I'm testing for purity, I might as well test for everything else as well.

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    P PeptideEd

    @mikemiranda for me - its a balance between dilution (to reduce sting) and total volume for the dose. At 100 mg in 20 ml I don't feel a sting at all πŸ™‚

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    P PeptideEd

    @mikemiranda What you are describing will work. As for myself, I tend to do a 100mg vial into 20 ml of bac water so as to lessen the sting. In that case 2mg would be 40 units. I do this by putting 3 ml of Bac water into the original 100 mg vial. I then draw that and put it into a 20 ml vial and added another 17 ml of bac water.

    How much to dilute is a matter of personal comfort around the sting of injection.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Nexaph reliability?
    P PeptideEd

    OK... maybe I'm just slow today... but the links to Janoshik from the new test all the things sites at Nexaph are no longer direct... they take you to a form that needs the task id and unique key... the Nexaph end provides the unique key... but I don't see the task id anywhere. Am I just blind?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph reliability?
    P PeptideEd

    @stevepep sorry to have gotten that wrong... I'd missed the second mass/purity tab πŸ™‚ Now I just have to figure out how to get all the direct QR codes onto my labels and still remain phone scannable on a curved vial surface πŸ™‚

    @pep_researcher I see that now... I am over all super pleased with the test coverage... but a little concerned about the less than 99% purity test from Jashonik.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph reliability?
    P PeptideEd

    @pep_researcher The main purity/mass testing for the some Tesamorelin I just received is showing Freedom Labs - please note - I don't think this is a concern to me... but it appears to be more than just the group tests.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Jeff is live with Rory from Crush on X
    P PeptideEd

    @pep_researcher I keep a bottle of liquid benadryl right there when I inject MOTS-C - not a perfect hedge - but also not nothing. (and note, I've never had any issues with MOTS-C and dose 5mg 3x a week - I'm just cautious)

    Announcements

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    P PeptideEd

    @randy Could you put your reconstituting GHKCU video up on Rumble or Twitter? I don't see it there and its the goto for this question πŸ™‚

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Nexaph, EZ, and stateside lyophilization Q
    P PeptideEd

    I have to say... my only complaint about Nexaph is the small number of things I'd like to buy they don't carry πŸ™‚

    Peptide Discussion lab-test

  • ARA-290 RECONSTITUTION ?
    P PeptideEd

    I've only reconstituted with Hospira - but zero issues.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph reliability?
    P PeptideEd

    @vpeptides I have used Nexaph Tesamorelin in the past (in fact, I just recently got more from them). Now all batches I both received and used had COAs that fell within my comfort zone. That said, I have purchased things in the past from Nexaph that did not have COAs at the time they arrived. I simply waited (approximately a week I believe) for the COAs to catch up before deciding whether to use them or not. YMMV.

    Oh... and one other matter. Since Nexaph sends all of their testing to Janoshik, and Janoshik does not provide purity for 5-amino-1mq, I have sent the 5-amino-1mq I purchased from Nexaph out for testing to a different lab. Always came back golden.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph vendor review
    P PeptideEd

    @sunshine_day the thing to realize about COAs is they are entirely a game of layered trust. Vendor posts COAs. Great. How do you know they are shipping you vials from the same batch? Well... one way to resolve that is to have random customers the vendor has shipped vials to send them in for further testing. Keep in mind none of this is perfect (including when done by pharmaceutical companies). Testing and COAs are good. From random customers is better. But at the end of the day, if you do this enough, you will realize every vial is slightly different, even in the same batch. You can do things that increase confidence, but never perfect it. That's the trade we make every time we take anything, ROU or otherwise.

    Personally, I find the Nexaph community testing increases my confidence. But even with Nexaph, they send all of their stuff to Janoshik. Janoshik doesn't do purity testing for 5-amino-1mq, so I send three vials of every batch of 5-amino-1mq I buy from them out to AFI to get them tested myself (I typically post the results here as a community service) so I can get that data. Good news is: those tests have always in my experience come back golden. Boosts confidence (at least in me). I still do it every time I order 5-amino-1mq.

    One of the things to realize is that (reasonable) skepticism is a community service. We've seen dramatic improvement in testing of peptides over time precisely because the customer community demands it, and rewards companies that do it better with their business. This lifts all boats. Which is a round about way of saying: good on you for asking the question, and I hope you have found my answer helpful πŸ™‚

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph bpc-157 epitalon-epithalon ipamorelin

  • Finding real Thymalin
    P PeptideEd

    @vpeptides Yeah... amusingly the scans they used for the thymus do not appear to be available generally... so I can't even do before and after measurements to try to do my own n=1 meaningfully 😞

    Peptide Discussion

  • Finding real Thymalin
    P PeptideEd

    @vpeptides what I'm really interested in is reversing thymic involution... do any of those contribute to that?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Finding real Thymalin
    P PeptideEd

    My understanding is that thymalin is supposed to be an extract of calf thymus containing a heterogeneous mixture of low-molecular-weight polypeptides. I've seen it a number of places (including Southern Aminos) advertising something as thymalin that - when you look into it, is actually just thymulin.

    Does anyone have a source for actual thymalin?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Cerebrolysin Dosing
    P PeptideEd

    Southern Amino's claims to have Cerebrolysin: https://southernaminos.com/product/cerebroslyin-60mg/

    Does anyone know anything about it?

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups