Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
P

Puchie04

@Puchie04
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Considering purchasing from a lab
    P Puchie04

    Hello, first time here and it has helped so much because i was going crazy from getting so much different information on pep labs.
    Here is my situation; at the moment i’ve been using 7.5mg Tirzeptide from a telehealth company and I have to place a new order. I would like to stay on 7.5mg weekly shots but I am clueless on what and how much to purchase. I see vials of 10,20 or 30mg to order but idk which ones to buy. I want to continue 7.5mg weekly shots for maybe two months. Can someone guide me please?
    TIA

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups