Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

rickybobby

@rickybobby
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Discussion: StudzPeptides
    R rickybobby

    @PeptideCritic I'm wanting to know the reason this company was removed from the price list of Reta on your price list page? I ordered from them a couple months ago and just started their reta recently and I wanted to make another order. I went to check the reviews again to reassure myself that I'm making the right choice since I only started the first vial today and to my surprise the website isn't even listed under the pricing page.

    I am not seeing it on this page even after expanding and loading all vendors on the page. https://peptidecritic.com/peptides/glp3-r#vendor-comparison

    Can someone clear up why?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups