Both are capped Semax analogs and the difference is the tail. NASA is N-acetyl Semax amidate, Ac-MEHFPGP-NH2, seven residues. Adamax, DA-1032, is Ac-MEHFPGPAG-NH2, nine residues, so it carries an extra Ala-Gly on the C-terminal end before the amide. Both share the N-terminal acetyl and the C-terminal amide, which is the part that slows enzymatic clipping compared with plain Semax, so a head to head really is testing that tail rather than the cap.One practical note for a three week alternating run. Reconstituted, both are short peptides in solution and they are the least forgiving form to hold. Aliquot on the day you mix and thaw each aliquot once, otherwise the material in week three is not the same material as week one and the comparison quietly stops being a comparison.Disclosure, I run Core Research Peptides, so I sell one of the two. Not linking anything here, I just had the sequences in front of me today. Curious what you find.
seanfinck
Posts
-
Adamax da 1032 and NASA (N-Acetyl Semax Amidate) Research -
HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. Tesamorelin -
HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. TesamorelinReading this thread felt like reading my own notes. Similar age, similar weight, similar goal of staying lean without dropping muscle, and I went down the same path from a nightly stack to splitting things differently in the mornings.
The honest answer I keep arriving at is that convenience is a real variable and people underrate it. A protocol you actually follow beats a better one you skip, and once the number of steps goes up, my consistency goes down. That has driven more of my decisions than anything else. But literally mate, we have almost the same profile in that I'm about 32, fluctuate between 165-168 lbs, probably about the same body fat %, currently still on reta but that amount flucates weekly, I've run that similar stack before just not with the SS-31 which I'm going to start in a week or so, along with the MOTS-c I'm already running, and have found that pairing that and the NAD+ with 5-Amino-1mq is really the sweet spot - But ya for many months now have typically been running the Tesa/Ipa in the morning and then the CJC/Ipa at nights though the past few months was running the CJC/IPA morning and night but Tesa is the sicker one its just more expensive and runs out sooner - And outside of my questions I can probably infer that you've been asking yourself the same ones I've been asking myself: How do I take this to the next level but still stay lean/ripped/jacked and not turn into a muscley monster that many dudes just end up looking ridiculous as. So that's why I personally have been researching the HGH route, the different types, with the understanding that this is exogenous now so was looking at the same exact 1-2 iu dosage - Because what I think you're arriving at and the same here my dude is like: How can I go from 2-4 pins / a day to 1 but get the same results, if not better? That is the age-old question my friend and I will keep searching for an answer - Let me know if you find one sooner!
Also, just genuinely curious what made you consider the switch: convenience, cost, or something you noticed in how you were responding?