Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

Sld

@Sld
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • V4 pen and needle question
    S Sld

    @MikeMiranda that link takes me to a lot of different lengths and sizes. Which particular one?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • V4 pen and needle question
    S Sld

    What size and length needle do I need to use with the V4 so that I don't have to take off the concealed needle cap?

    Thank you.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nexaph is now doing more comprehensive testing
    S Sld

    @pep_researcher said:

    @Sld and those researchers also don't keep it in refrigerator. Room temp in dark cool cabinet in a ziplock. It's manufacturer's recommended storage method BTW.

    Sorry to say but your questions show you spent little to no time in gathering knowledge required to be a "sovereign" researcher. If people want to be self sufficient they ought to do their homework before starting ANY research and buying anything.

    Thank you for your reply. I have read and researched and am still doing so. Only using Tirz on my rat once a week since Jan. I have used my BAC which has been stored in the fridge for longer than suggested and follow what you recommended, BUT, I still ask questions that may seem dumb or like I have not researched because opinions are so varying.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph

  • Nexaph is now doing more comprehensive testing
    S Sld

    @pep_researcher said:

    @Stevepep said:

    When people were going nuts you could still easily find it.

    Pretty sure the BAC shortage was caused by newbie compounded tirz users flooding RUO after the ProRx/BPI meltdown โ€” thanks to the FDA and their big pharma masters. If any govt agency deserves immediate shutdown for wasting taxpayer money, it's the FDA.

    These newcomers followed instructions like 'toss BAC after 30 days' literally, then panic-bought after using 2ml to recon tirz. Height of illiteracy!

    I spent my first two months just reading forums and taking notes before buying anything. Even when I did some Reta panic buying, I spread it out and kept shopping for deals โ€” though I could've pumped the brakes sooner and waited.

    So, I was that newcomer that tossed BAC but I'm still not clear about how long you should keep in the fridge after puncturing. What are the ideas here?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups