Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
T

TheMachinist

@TheMachinist
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Healing for upcoming surgery
    T TheMachinist

    I have been dosing .5mg twice weekly for the GLP, the Dr. was o.k. with continuing but I will stop now with ten days until surgery. What is a good protocol for KLOW or BPC-157/TB-500?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Healing for upcoming surgery
    T TheMachinist

    I will be having arthroscopy surgery on my shoulder in a little over a week. I am considering something to help with healing. I currently use Reta and have been for one month, this is the only experience that I have with peptides. Advice on this would be great

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups