@stan-douglas , understood. Thank you!
WTBrooks
Posts
-
Lioncore Biotech -
Lioncore Biotech@mmp thank you! I reconstituted 20 mg powder with 2 ml of BAC water, and planned on .5 mg for the first dose
-
Lioncore Biotech@mmp … go info. So if I understand you, it’s .5mg of the reconstituted stack twice a day to start?
-
Lioncore Biotech@randy I reconstituted the vial. The COA was from
The first week of September -
Lioncore Biotech@stan-douglas thanks my man. Interpreting the COA was a challenge in regards sterility. Is there anything that I should look for as a red flag?
-
Lioncore BiotechHello folks. New to the forum and just secured my first batch of BPC-157/TB-500 , “Wolverine” . Gonna run a cycle to help heal from recent neck surgery. (ACDF) I did verify the batch the Freedom diagnostics and every think looks good. But still have reservations on sterility. So far the customer service has been great with the getting back to me promptly. Any one have any helpful input for my first go at this?
