Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Introductions
  4. Great site
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Great site

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
8 Posts 6 Posters 732 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    billyshalom
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Randy/Jeff, I just wanted to post how much I appreciate your site. It has all the real practical info needed for us researchers. So much better than the clickbait nonsense from "influencers" on YouTube/Instagram.

    Thanks.

    WisGal64W B 2 Replies Last reply
    11
    • RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you! We do what we can. Happy to have you here!

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • B billyshalom

        Randy/Jeff, I just wanted to post how much I appreciate your site. It has all the real practical info needed for us researchers. So much better than the clickbait nonsense from "influencers" on YouTube/Instagram.

        Thanks.

        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @billyshalom said in Great site:

        Randy/Jeff, I just wanted to post how much I appreciate your site. It has all the real practical info needed for us researchers. So much better than the clickbait nonsense from "influencers" on YouTube/Instagram.

        Thanks.

        Agree with you! This site is at the top of my list! Only wish I had found it much sooner. I've never been a follower of influencers/you tubers, tik tok etc. Most of them are sooo over the top imo and give me "snake oil sales person" vibes but not Randy and Jeff.

        Thank you @randy for all that you do!

        β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • B billyshalom

          Randy/Jeff, I just wanted to post how much I appreciate your site. It has all the real practical info needed for us researchers. So much better than the clickbait nonsense from "influencers" on YouTube/Instagram.

          Thanks.

          B Offline
          B Offline
          beachfun
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @billyshalom I totally agree…I found your site from a Youtube video you posted shortly after I started on Tirz. at a clinic. I research deeply before doing or buying anything. The information I learned about Vendors, safety, filtering, storage, nasal sprays and the game changing pens was the most valuable I have found. I’ve purchased almost everything you sell and the resources links on Amazon got me everything I needed. I have also used the peptide critic discount codes which stacked with the sales being offered for real savings. Thank you for all you and Randy do for our community πŸ‘πŸ»

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • afkar7A Offline
            afkar7A Offline
            afkar7
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Also agree. So glad I find the YouTube channel which Leah me here.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              STATIEEIGHT
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Same
              I found this place via the YouTube videos that I learnt a ton from.

              Maybe it’d be worth having an area of the forum with all the vids?
              Or links to the YouTube ones?

              WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S STATIEEIGHT

                Same
                I found this place via the YouTube videos that I learnt a ton from.

                Maybe it’d be worth having an area of the forum with all the vids?
                Or links to the YouTube ones?

                WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @STATIEEIGHT said in Great site:

                Same
                I found this place via the YouTube videos that I learnt a ton from.

                Maybe it’d be worth having an area of the forum with all the vids?
                Or links to the YouTube ones?

                You can find them here: https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials

                I stumbled upon this site by watching a YT as well πŸ™‚

                β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WisGal64W WisGal64

                  @STATIEEIGHT said in Great site:

                  Same
                  I found this place via the YouTube videos that I learnt a ton from.

                  Maybe it’d be worth having an area of the forum with all the vids?
                  Or links to the YouTube ones?

                  You can find them here: https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials

                  I stumbled upon this site by watching a YT as well πŸ™‚

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  STATIEEIGHT
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @WisGal64

                  Well there you goπŸ˜‚ - thanks for that πŸ‘

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups