Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
108 Posts 32 Posters 6.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bobsB Offline
    bobsB Offline
    bobs
    wrote last edited by
    #99

    I feel the need to sign up for that skool just to get banned like all the normal people.

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      This is the thread that just wont die.

      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote last edited by
      #100

      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

      This is the thread that just wont die.

      I don’t know why you would ever want this thread to die.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
        #101

        @researchcat The same story being told over and over 5 months. Besides for that you are right.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #102

          Fair point. I look at it as a rite of passage. I mean, can you really call yourself a researcher if you haven’t been banned from his Skool? 🤣

          A friend of mine who is still in the Skool sends me his instagram posts sometimes so I can comment on where he stole the quote from, since I know a lot of people in the SD community and he likes to use really badass quotes without attributing them to the people who said them (and who I know.)

          Stuff like, Awesome Quote! (Page 99, Meditations on Violence, Miller, 2008)

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Offline
            M Offline
            Mira Peptide
            wrote last edited by
            #103

            Looking for a reliable peptide community?we offer wide selection of research peptides with shipping available across United States Canada ,UK , Australia etc
            ✓quality products
            ✓fast shipping
            ✓responsive customer support
            ✓new products and update regularly
            Join our group
            https://discord.gg/bUjAUVbj8

            1 Reply Last reply
            -5
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              Fair point. I look at it as a rite of passage. I mean, can you really call yourself a researcher if you haven’t been banned from his Skool? 🤣

              A friend of mine who is still in the Skool sends me his instagram posts sometimes so I can comment on where he stole the quote from, since I know a lot of people in the SD community and he likes to use really badass quotes without attributing them to the people who said them (and who I know.)

              Stuff like, Awesome Quote! (Page 99, Meditations on Violence, Miller, 2008)

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Shaqdiesel
              wrote last edited by
              #104

              @ResearchCat Is your real name, Will Hunting?

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by
                #105

                @shaqdiesel Lol, no, but the guy’s quoting shit I have on a 15 year old t shirt.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  jackiee
                  wrote last edited by
                  #106

                  Admission……I was new to peptides and i was AMAZED at the amount of knowledge he could spit out so quickly on anything peptides. I didn’t realize he was using AI to come up with the answers. Now, he was very helpful to me the first month i was on there, until I was banned, lol. Oh well. I found this site and it has loads of information with lots of interesting people contributing.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • D dispensarysupport

                    I have no hate for the guy at all. He reads great Ai scripts and has figured out a way to sell $10 bottles of peptides for $100 so more power to him. He also put up some GH for sale with with a COA that didn't match it. He is great for noobs and guys that never want to research. Personally if I want kits ill go to Nexaph or Heliabiochem

                    Personally I draw the line at taking too much advice from people with face tattoos.

                    I like the following:

                    Dr Kevin Joseph, DO

                    Dr Alex Tatem, MD

                    Dr Amin Hedayat (excellent), PHD, MD

                    Dr Brad Stanfield, MD

                    Jacob Nachinson (gymbro)

                    Nick Trigili (gymbro but BB pro)

                    Hunter Williams

                    B Offline
                    B Offline
                    b0bb
                    wrote last edited by
                    #107

                    @dispensarysupport said:

                    I have no hate for the guy at all. He reads great Ai scripts and has figured out a way to sell $10 bottles of peptides for $100 so more power to him. He also put up some GH for sale with with a COA that didn't match it. He is great for noobs and guys that never want to research. Personally if I want kits ill go to Nexaph or Heliabiochem

                    Personally I draw the line at taking too much advice from people with face tattoos.

                    I like the following:

                    Dr Kevin Joseph, DO

                    Dr Alex Tatem, MD

                    Dr Amin Hedayat (excellent), PHD, MD

                    Dr Brad Stanfield, MD

                    Jacob Nachinson (gymbro)

                    Nick Trigili (gymbro but BB pro)

                    Hunter Williams

                    Thanks for the list. I really like Tatem.
                    Trigili I have listened to but I kringe at his pronunciation of many words, realistically he is VERY much like Holyfield just with less to actually sell.
                    I do listen to Hunter too but suspect most retired NFL players mention their football career less, reminds me of an acquaintance who was a private detective briefly and then did police academy, then got bounced for a restraining order and 20+years later still brings up his "law enforcement history"

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B b0bb

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      I have no hate for the guy at all. He reads great Ai scripts and has figured out a way to sell $10 bottles of peptides for $100 so more power to him. He also put up some GH for sale with with a COA that didn't match it. He is great for noobs and guys that never want to research. Personally if I want kits ill go to Nexaph or Heliabiochem

                      Personally I draw the line at taking too much advice from people with face tattoos.

                      I like the following:

                      Dr Kevin Joseph, DO

                      Dr Alex Tatem, MD

                      Dr Amin Hedayat (excellent), PHD, MD

                      Dr Brad Stanfield, MD

                      Jacob Nachinson (gymbro)

                      Nick Trigili (gymbro but BB pro)

                      Hunter Williams

                      Thanks for the list. I really like Tatem.
                      Trigili I have listened to but I kringe at his pronunciation of many words, realistically he is VERY much like Holyfield just with less to actually sell.
                      I do listen to Hunter too but suspect most retired NFL players mention their football career less, reminds me of an acquaintance who was a private detective briefly and then did police academy, then got bounced for a restraining order and 20+years later still brings up his "law enforcement history"

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dispensarysupport
                      wrote last edited by
                      #108

                      b0bb said:

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      I have no hate for the guy at all. He reads great Ai scripts and has figured out a way to sell $10 bottles of peptides for $100 so more power to him. He also put up some GH for sale with with a COA that didn't match it. He is great for noobs and guys that never want to research. Personally if I want kits ill go to Nexaph or Heliabiochem

                      Personally I draw the line at taking too much advice from people with face tattoos.

                      I like the following:

                      Dr Kevin Joseph, DO

                      Dr Alex Tatem, MD

                      Dr Amin Hedayat (excellent), PHD, MD

                      Dr Brad Stanfield, MD

                      Jacob Nachinson (gymbro)

                      Nick Trigili (gymbro but BB pro)

                      Hunter Williams

                      Thanks for the list. I really like Tatem.
                      Trigili I have listened to but I kringe at his pronunciation of many words, realistically he is VERY much like Holyfield just with less to actually sell.
                      I do listen to Hunter too but suspect most retired NFL players mention their football career less, reminds me of an acquaintance who was a private detective briefly and then did police academy, then got bounced for a restraining order and 20+years later still brings up his "law enforcement history"

                      Thats fair. Nick is dialed and has "done it" more than most other guys. He actually looks good too. Josh Holyfield honestly doesn't actually look good, always lookin puffy and it about 5'7. Me and Nick are around the same size.

                      Hunter I dont think ever actually played NFL. Just college.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups