Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Order for GHK-cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Order for GHK-cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ghk-curesearching
9 Posts 4 Posters 792 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jackiee
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just placed my first Nexaph order for GHK-cu. You guys were a bad (or good) influence on me with your higher daily doses. The price was excellent, compared to other sites, even when they had various BOGO sales

    Between that purchase and the Gansulin I ordered for hubby, I better stay off the site! πŸ˜‚

    WisGal64W melissasuttonM 2 Replies Last reply
    2
    • J jackiee

      I just placed my first Nexaph order for GHK-cu. You guys were a bad (or good) influence on me with your higher daily doses. The price was excellent, compared to other sites, even when they had various BOGO sales

      Between that purchase and the Gansulin I ordered for hubby, I better stay off the site! πŸ˜‚

      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @jackie said in Order for GHK-cu:

      I just placed my first Nexaph order for GHK-cu. You guys were a bad (or good) influence on me with your higher daily doses. The price was excellent, compared to other sites, even when they had various BOGO sales

      Between that purchase and the Gansulin I ordered for hubby, I better stay off the site! πŸ˜‚

      Oh this made me chuckle lol I get "THE" look from hubs now when he sees me on this site, he knows it's 99.99% certain there will be a delivery coming.

      β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I am giving him the Gansulin pin, which cost more than my entire kit of GHK-cu, so he should be happy! Right?

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C Offline
          C Offline
          Commander
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jackie said in Order for GHK-cu:

          I am giving him the Gansulin pin, which cost more than my entire kit of GHK-cu, so he should be happy! Right?

          Ouch!

          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • J jackiee

            I just placed my first Nexaph order for GHK-cu. You guys were a bad (or good) influence on me with your higher daily doses. The price was excellent, compared to other sites, even when they had various BOGO sales

            Between that purchase and the Gansulin I ordered for hubby, I better stay off the site! πŸ˜‚

            melissasuttonM Offline
            melissasuttonM Offline
            melissasutton
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @jackie I just placed my first order from Nexaph too over the weekend for KPV, I think I'm addicted to peptides now, no I'm pretty sure of this. Anyway, my shipping tracking shows it will be here Wednesday, so fast! They do have great prices and do a lot of testing πŸ™‚

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I wonder if there is a PA club, I may have to join it lol

              β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J Offline
                J Offline
                jackiee
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                You will be in good company! LOL

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  jackiee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  And I woke up to a shipping notification! Impressive!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jackiee
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Now I got a notice that it will arrive tomorrow afternoon! Woo hoo!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups