Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Introductions
  4. Just a simple hello and a lot of gratitude!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Just a simple hello and a lot of gratitude!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
4 Posts 4 Posters 228 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y Offline
    Y Offline
    yogipepp
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am sooooo happy I found this place! Thank you to the makersfor creating such a wonderful place to learn and read. It's 2am here, and I cant put my computer down! SO much great information. I'm happy to be here. :] Heart is happy, and I feel a lot more confident and supported moving forward with my peptide journey. Thanks!

    F 1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello and Welcome!

      β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Y yogipepp

        I am sooooo happy I found this place! Thank you to the makersfor creating such a wonderful place to learn and read. It's 2am here, and I cant put my computer down! SO much great information. I'm happy to be here. :] Heart is happy, and I feel a lot more confident and supported moving forward with my peptide journey. Thanks!

        F Offline
        F Offline
        Foodstampede
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @yogipepp Same and welcomeπŸ––

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • quicksilver80Q Offline
          quicksilver80Q Offline
          quicksilver80
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          welcome welcome. always cool to see this page grow.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups