Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. KLOW dosage question
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

KLOW dosage question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
klowbacteriostatic-water
13 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hammertime65H Offline
    Hammertime65H Offline
    Hammertime65
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I used 3ml BAC and test 30 units. Been about 6 weeks. Going 8-12 first cycle. Feeling better.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • eurouserE Offline
      eurouserE Offline
      eurouser
      Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      My rat recovers from workouts very well on 0.33mg/day (BPC,TB500,kpv) and 1.66mg/GHK.
      He was doing 0.5mg/day on the wolverine stack but considering the KPV adds inflammation blocking and the GHKu also helps with recovery/Inflamation, its cheaper with great results to be on the lower dose.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U Offline
        U Offline
        ursus
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        I like 2.5ml bac, giving. 250 units and .4mcg per BPC/KPV/TB.

        Run for 6 weeks, 2-4 weeks off depending on the aches. Usual clears up stuff by week 2-3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          “Standard’ is usually around 500mcg BPC/TB5/KPV and 2.5ish mg GHK. Some go higher, some go lower. I usually use 3ml bac water to recon. But a lot of people use more if they get burning/ISR from the GHK, which I do not with Klow. Depending on your vial COA, this will get you around 20-22 doses at 14 units.

          I find Klow sufficiently helpful that I run fairly long cycles of it(3-4 months or longer).

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            I actually make what I call KLOW+ I mix a bottle of klow with 2ml bac, 1 bottle of KPV 10ml with 1ml bac water, mix the 2 together and put it in my Pen cart. Seems to work a little better for me

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_ak
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              Just finished 8 weeks KLOW at 2.5/.5/.5/.5

              I had what I'd call really great results with it from a joint pain reduction perspective, hair darkening, and skin healthier. Of course all anecdotal but others were mentioning the hair color (beard) when I grew it out.

              I'm taking 2 weeks off, then am going to double the dose for 8 weeks as a test. Lab rat needs some additional data.

              U 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @hunt_ak It’s great to hear you had those results. I have been very pleased with my results with Klow. I will be ending a one month break soon but I’ve also been happy with the results. I have not noticed any difference in hair color. But my glorious pelt is hard to stay ahead of and my nails are growing like weeds.

                After one month off, I am starting to get a bit of DOMS when lifting and my knees are a little creaky, but overall feel good.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                  Just finished 8 weeks KLOW at 2.5/.5/.5/.5

                  I had what I'd call really great results with it from a joint pain reduction perspective, hair darkening, and skin healthier. Of course all anecdotal but others were mentioning the hair color (beard) when I grew it out.

                  I'm taking 2 weeks off, then am going to double the dose for 8 weeks as a test. Lab rat needs some additional data.

                  U Offline
                  U Offline
                  ursus
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @hunt_ak double that dose seems a little aggressive. I’d like to hear how it goes, keep posted

                  hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @ursus I don’t think it’s too bad. I did 2.5/1/1/.5 for two months and it was glorious. 2 weeks of that was 5/1/1/1 due to a severe muscle tear. I wouldn’t start at that level, but if you have a lot of injuries and can tolerate it, it’s fine. You should look at some of Pete’s protocols. He practically bathes in GHK. 😉

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • U ursus

                      @hunt_ak double that dose seems a little aggressive. I’d like to hear how it goes, keep posted

                      hunt_akH Offline
                      hunt_akH Offline
                      hunt_ak
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @ursus said:

                      @hunt_ak double that dose seems a little aggressive. I’d like to hear how it goes, keep posted

                      It does...and I'm here for the testing! It'll just be 8 weeks to gather some data points and I'll try and update everyone.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups