Novopen 4
-
I would love to know if the np max is working perfectly or someone got it working perfectly.
thanks
The new version currently available is v1.37 and way better than the previous ones. No spacer required and more durable. Got a Novopen 6 a couple of days ago and it's excellent with the latest adapter.
I would love to know if the np max is working perfectly or someone got it working perfectly.
thanks
The new version currently available is v1.37 and way better than the previous ones. No spacer required and more durable. Got a Novopen 6 a couple of days ago and it's excellent with the latest adapter.
Could someone please point me in the direction or send me a link to where this is

️ -
I would love to know if the np max is working perfectly or someone got it working perfectly.
thanks
The new version currently available is v1.37 and way better than the previous ones. No spacer required and more durable. Got a Novopen 6 a couple of days ago and it's excellent with the latest adapter.
Could someone please point me in the direction or send me a link to where this is

️@ANITABURN Same here…. want to buy a legit Novo 4 and adapter from legit sources.
-
Some people are still having problems with the newest 1.37 adapter. I love the Novo 4. Just understand it is not as simple as using a Xulin. A couple if my friends got tired of having to mess with the Novo 4 slipping occasionally and switched to the Xulin.
I don’t mind messing with jt, so I still use the Novo 4. But it is definitely not always going to work… -
@ANITABURN Same here…. want to buy a legit Novo 4 and adapter from legit sources.
@HockeyRat - Daropep.
-
the novos are off by about +5 units when you do 20. It has to do with them being made for a different cartridge and the internal volume of that cartridge.
IMO if you are going for one of the big evil pharma pens the savvio takes the cake.
the novos are off by about +5 units when you do 20. It has to do with them being made for a different cartridge and the internal volume of that cartridge.
IMO if you are going for one of the big evil pharma pens the savvio takes the cake.
Score!! I opted not to try the Novo's because I didn't want to deal with the adapters. Decided to order a Savvio to try instead. Should be delivered tomorrow. I'm really liking the pens that won't let you dial more than what's left in the cartridge.
-
the novos are off by about +5 units when you do 20. It has to do with them being made for a different cartridge and the internal volume of that cartridge.
IMO if you are going for one of the big evil pharma pens the savvio takes the cake.
Score!! I opted not to try the Novo's because I didn't want to deal with the adapters. Decided to order a Savvio to try instead. Should be delivered tomorrow. I'm really liking the pens that won't let you dial more than what's left in the cartridge.
-
also the v4 plastique wont allow you to crank any units that arent there...again anything in the last 10 iu is likely off by 10-20% because the narrowing of the pen cartridge.
-
the novos are off by about +5 units when you do 20. It has to do with them being made for a different cartridge and the internal volume of that cartridge.
IMO if you are going for one of the big evil pharma pens the savvio takes the cake.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login