Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. It's like Christmas Day!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

It's like Christmas Day!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
3 Posts 3 Posters 326 Views
It's like Christmas Day!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote on last edited by mrjoshua44
    #1

    I love getting things in the mail from Jeff and @randy for my research. It's all nice a shinny!
    IMG_0586.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    9
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Awesome! Enjoy!

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Ctrain24C Offline
        Ctrain24C Offline
        Ctrain24
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Nice enjoy! I have a V2, V3.5, V4, and a Xulin 3 from the site and every one of them is dead on accurate. I check for accuracy every time I replace a cartridge.

        1 Reply Last reply
        4

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups