Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. At least coffee is still legal πŸ˜†
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

At least coffee is still legal πŸ˜†

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
2 Posts 2 Posters 143 Views 1 Watching
At least coffee is still legal πŸ˜†
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My how I love coffee. I honestly don't know how I wouldn't survive without it. The smell of it, the taste of it.. Ok, now I'm sounding like Goldmember... Cheers!! IMG_0710.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Nice! I also love coffee. I have had Lion before. Good stuff. Amazon has some pretty good ones, but I regularly buy Red Rooster Coffee, JB Coffee Roasters, and a few others. I was buying Kona Peaberry for a while, but $70/month for coffee was a bit much. (In retrospect, not the most or stupidest thing I spend money on.)

      Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Kochere is one of my all time favorites, and there are various examples of it. The flavor and punch is just excellent for a first cup in the morning.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • World
      • Users
      • Groups