Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Go Alpha Labs Order Issues?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Go Alpha Labs Order Issues?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
customer-servicereviewshipping
17 Posts 8 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J jimmy4407th

    I had an issue with kisspeptin. It wouldn’t reconstitute fully. Sent them an email with some pictures and one video. They responded in one hour and sent out a full replacement. I have ordered from them many times in the past and will order again

    Snake PepskinS Offline
    Snake PepskinS Offline
    Snake Pepskin
    wrote on last edited by Snake Pepskin
    #8

    @jimmy4407th

    What was the problem with the Kisspeptin? I had one that was a bit jelled. I added more BAC and it dissolved. not from GoAlpha

    “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
    It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Offline
      M Offline
      Moore Poultry
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      Does anyone have experience with their nasal sprays? It seems to me that they're having a great sale right now - in fact I just placed an order for my test hen (sprays: Selank, Semax and PT-141). Received an order confirmation email seconds after ordering. I'll try to keep this chat updated on how things go. BONUS: On top of the sale, use code ALPHA20 for an additional 20% off.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake Pepskin
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        I just ordered some. DIHEXA and NAD+. Damit, I didn’t have that code, but still got 10%. The Semax and Selank are listed ats 40mg, which is a greater deal if true.

        “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
        It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Offline
          M Offline
          Moore Poultry
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          10% is better than nothing! Website says the sale ends today for anyone else interested. At that concentration and half-off it's definitely worth the experiment for me. Hopefully they ship tomorrow!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snake PepskinS Offline
            Snake PepskinS Offline
            Snake Pepskin
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            The vial was 10mg, I ended up with about 3.5ish ml to get it all dissolved. The COA form the batch showed 10.52, so it wasn’t a big overfill. My first time reconing Kisspeptide. The more,experience I get, the more I realize that some of these compounds have their own personalities.

            “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
            It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

              @jimmy4407th

              What was the problem with the Kisspeptin? I had one that was a bit jelled. I added more BAC and it dissolved. not from GoAlpha

              J Offline
              J Offline
              jimmy4407th
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Snake-Pepskin it wouldn’t fully reconstitute. Part of the puck just sat in the vile. The replacements they sent reconstituted fine.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                Moore Poultry
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                Shipping update: received the sprays yesterday from FedEx. FedEx dropped the ball per usual and did not uphold the 2Day Express shipping - they said their currier left the warehouse prior to the package arriving on Wednesday morning for delivery. Nonetheless, the package was shipped on Monday and received on Thursday. Everything appears in good order - shipped in a mail pouch and wrapped with bubble wrap. Bottles state dosages per spray - see photo. My hen says the Selank worked quick and kept her in a stable mood. I can update with the rooster's results if anyone is curious.
                20260717_120228.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Offline
                  A Offline
                  aaron385
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  I just received three vials from Alpha Labs (labor day sale) with no matching public COA, plus a reta vial whose cap color does not match the Freedom COA photo for that same lot.

                  LL-37 — BATCH LL-2947 — no matching COA in their public library
                  KPV — BATCH KP-5943 — no matching COA in their public library
                  AOD-9604 — BATCH AD10-6538 — no matching COA in their public library
                  Retatrutide 5 mg — BATCH RE-1847 — COA is posted (Freedom Diagnostics) w/ different cap color

                  A Freedom photo of lot RE-1847 with one cap color and a shipped vial labeled RE-1847 with a different cap color raises some questions about the claimed identical batch. Their site says they provide a COA for every product batch. I emailed support and asked for COAs that match the lots on the vials I actually received. They said they would get back to me. No lot-matched files so far. If you are reading this post in the future, feel free to browse their library of COAs for these batches to see if they ever got updated. For now, they sit in my "not for research purposes" pile.

                  If they don't provide COAs in the near future I'll likely send the fugitive vials to Finnrick if they are eligible for free testing. I think at this point the wrong cap color Reta is going in for testing regardless of any further explanation. What a shame.

                  5sNUj.jpg
                  4dTSJ.jpg
                  10CUD.jpg
                  ExAz6.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake Pepskin
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    That’s interesting. I just checked a vial they just sent me, same. I’m not sure what to make of goalphalabs. Their packaging is exquisite. The product has been good, with one exception, which they replaced forthwith. Their prices are very good in their market segment. But now this… intriguing.

                    I wonder if @randy has some intel on them. They not on the vendor list, so maybe, maybe not.

                    “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                    It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A Offline
                      A Offline
                      aaron385
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      Three weeks later and COAs still not published/provided. Also got this response from alpha labs customer service:

                      "Regarding the Reta 5mg, cap colors are assorted across our product lines and do not identify the batch, lot, or product quality. It is normal for the physical vial to have a different cap color than the one shown in a reference photo on a COA. The primary identifier is the batch ID on the holographic label, which matches the RE-1847 certificate."

                      I'll let you use your own brain to detect the BS in that statement...

                      No more alpha labs orders for me... I'll miss their fancy packaging and decent prices for the market segment but I don't eff around with shady COAs at any price point unless I'm buying a full kit and personally sending in a vial to be tested.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups