Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Where can I find the luer lock 31g needle?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Where can I find the luer lock 31g needle?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
researchingmixing-tools
6 Posts 4 Posters 400 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    RagnatLothbrok
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I want to combine multiple peptides in one syringe so I'm only missing a 31 gauge luer lock needle. Where can I buy these? Tried looking in the shop here and peptidetest.com but can't see anything. Any help is appreciate it!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WisGal64W Online
      WisGal64W Online
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by WisGal64
      #2

      I just ordered from Amazon, only place I could find so far, hoping they aren’t dull! I looked at the reviews, many say they were sharp. 🤞

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CDS99Y4?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_mob_b_fed_asin_title_0_0

      Oops just realized you are looking for 31g

      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      pep_researcherP R 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • WisGal64W WisGal64

        I just ordered from Amazon, only place I could find so far, hoping they aren’t dull! I looked at the reviews, many say they were sharp. 🤞

        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CDS99Y4?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_mob_b_fed_asin_title_0_0

        Oops just realized you are looking for 31g

        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcher
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @WisGal64 @ragnatlothbrok there are 30G too.

        https://www.amazon.com/SHAOTONG-Luer-Lock-Accessories-100Pcs/dp/B09XQ5YXM8

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W Online
          WisGal64W Online
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by WisGal64
          #4

          That’s the one I ordered

          Ie same product just a different link 😊

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • WisGal64W WisGal64

            I just ordered from Amazon, only place I could find so far, hoping they aren’t dull! I looked at the reviews, many say they were sharp. 🤞

            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CDS99Y4?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_mob_b_fed_asin_title_0_0

            Oops just realized you are looking for 31g

            R Offline
            R Offline
            RagnatLothbrok
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @WisGal64 Thank you!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Ctrain24C Online
              Ctrain24C Online
              Ctrain24
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Go to underground supply. I recently asked him to carry EZ touch 31g 6mm and 8mm luer lock needles and he just got them in stock last week. I ordered and received some. Also has Ez touch and BD luer lock syringes

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups