Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Peptira User Review: RETA DOESN'T WORK
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Peptira User Review: RETA DOESN'T WORK

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
peptirareviewglp3-r
3 Posts 3 Posters 555 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    sue
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by sue on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐ (1/5)


    Review

    I used to order form another vendor and switched over to Peptira and their Reta truly doesn’t compare nor work.


    🛒 Shop Peptira

    📖 Read the full review on Peptira's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Offline
      E Offline
      Emkay
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I had the same issue with their tirz. I kept the same dose as my prescription, have a chem background, prior pharmacy work, and do other types of lab mixing so I'm quite confident in my dilution and dosing. The entire 3 weeks I tried it I had zero anti-inflammatory benefits, my RA pain was through the roof. As soon as I switched back to my normal rx, it resolved in a day. I bought a single vial unfortunately (fortunately?) so it went in the trash instead of to a testing facility and chalked it up as a loss.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        macjaypepp
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I’m
        Hearing this too often that their GLP sucks

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups