Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research User Review: GLP3-R kit
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research User Review: GLP3-R kit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
crush-researchreviewglp3-r
2 Posts 2 Posters 378 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    Ralph V
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by Raffav008 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I am very please with this product. It has changed my life. The 10 vial kit did not take long to come in. They have good rep for testing if you dont want to buy direct and then have to send for testing. I am already planning another order. I also have asked and working with customer service and it has been a great experience. I am new this and highly recommend them.


    πŸ›’ Shop Crush Research

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Crush Research's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • J Offline
      J Offline
      jamestucci
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Rory is incredible. I’ve ordered already at least 6x. I keep coming back. Esp for his 3,5,10 pack deals. They’re so great in both quality and price that whether I need it or not I pick it up!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • World
      • Users
      • Groups