Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research User Review: I’m developing a massive Crush!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research User Review: I’m developing a massive Crush!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
crush-researchreviewcjc-1295-ipamorelin
108 Posts 13 Posters 18.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    @stevepep Agreed. The pessimist in me is saying that we are all going to be waiting. This sale won't be as good as the other sales. And by the time we find out, the other vendor sales are sold out.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    JtCjEfF
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @Nuncles Im thinking hes already sold out. See his inventory? Im watching, and will wait until I see it... hopefully. 😎

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • E Offline
      E Offline
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      Keep in mind LABOR DAY is only 2 months away. SALES then too and if they're restocking, can't be more than a couple months old. Noticing the new vendor competition; better prices for us, else, people go grey.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E Eleanor

        Keep in mind LABOR DAY is only 2 months away. SALES then too and if they're restocking, can't be more than a couple months old. Noticing the new vendor competition; better prices for us, else, people go grey.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @Eleanor I agree, seeing the same. The EZ Peptide sale is tough to beat

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Stevepep

          @Eleanor I agree, seeing the same. The EZ Peptide sale is tough to beat

          E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          @Stevepep I suppose it depends upon what your looking for. I'm fixed up very well for now.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by vpeps
            #65

            Crush Research is cheaper even with all discounts applied

            eabc4b2c-cd28-4652-9dd7-f5c63d7385d6-image.jpeg
            766b1c25-927e-465f-85a1-a8872d307a15-image.jpeg

            attentiion is all you need

            E S 2 Replies Last reply
            4
            • vpepsV vpeps

              Crush Research is cheaper even with all discounts applied

              eabc4b2c-cd28-4652-9dd7-f5c63d7385d6-image.jpeg
              766b1c25-927e-465f-85a1-a8872d307a15-image.jpeg

              E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @vpeptides Since I don't watch Reta, I'm sure you got it covered. Nice going!

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vpepsV vpeps

                Crush Research is cheaper even with all discounts applied

                eabc4b2c-cd28-4652-9dd7-f5c63d7385d6-image.jpeg
                766b1c25-927e-465f-85a1-a8872d307a15-image.jpeg

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                @vpeptides I wasn't looking for Reta, trying some new stuff, so just single vials.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Eleanor

                  @Stevepep @nuncles
                  Look at s1research.net
                  I just got ss_31 3pk with nice overfill and NAD1000 for 3 pk $158. I think I also saw MOT-C 10mg & 40mg. COA from Feb 2026.

                  N Online
                  N Online
                  Nuncles
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  @Eleanor said:

                  @Stevepep @nuncles
                  Look at s1research.net
                  I just got ss_31 3pk with nice overfill and NAD1000 for 3 pk $158. I think I also saw MOT-C 10mg & 40mg. COA from Feb 2026.

                  Decided to stop waiting for Crush. Went ahead and gave Southern Aminos a try. Nad+ 1000mg (for 3) was 39.27 a vial (45% off today only plus another 15% using the peptidecritic coupon code). Went ahead and got a few vials of Ipamorelin and 5-Amino-1MQ because I've been curious about those as well.

                  Apologies to Rory for posting about under vendors under a thread about his company. It's doubtful this will hurt his 4th of July Sale, but it's still sales he missed out on due to waiting so long.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • N Nuncles

                    @Eleanor said:

                    @Stevepep @nuncles
                    Look at s1research.net
                    I just got ss_31 3pk with nice overfill and NAD1000 for 3 pk $158. I think I also saw MOT-C 10mg & 40mg. COA from Feb 2026.

                    Decided to stop waiting for Crush. Went ahead and gave Southern Aminos a try. Nad+ 1000mg (for 3) was 39.27 a vial (45% off today only plus another 15% using the peptidecritic coupon code). Went ahead and got a few vials of Ipamorelin and 5-Amino-1MQ because I've been curious about those as well.

                    Apologies to Rory for posting about under vendors under a thread about his company. It's doubtful this will hurt his 4th of July Sale, but it's still sales he missed out on due to waiting so long.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    SkepticJen
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @Nuncles I'm waiting for one more day, but getting itchy!
                    I also got the Southern Aminos NAD. I like them.

                    From what I'm seeing, EZ Peptides has the lowest per mg price of Reta right now (comparing 6 vials of 60mg), just slightly below Southern. I am holding out just to see what Crush comes out with - because I think they're just great.

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • S SkepticJen

                      @Nuncles I'm waiting for one more day, but getting itchy!
                      I also got the Southern Aminos NAD. I like them.

                      From what I'm seeing, EZ Peptides has the lowest per mg price of Reta right now (comparing 6 vials of 60mg), just slightly below Southern. I am holding out just to see what Crush comes out with - because I think they're just great.

                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      @SkepticJen I don't see EZ selling Reta 60mg. But did you try "build a kit" on Crush?

                      attentiion is all you need

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • vpepsV vpeps

                        @SkepticJen I don't see EZ selling Reta 60mg. But did you try "build a kit" on Crush?

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        SkepticJen
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        @vpeptides Oh my GOSH - you're absolutely correct! I was comparing EZP-2! Thought it was sort of weird that they were cheaper -I would have been so upset so THANK YOU for replying!

                        At Crush, without the sale, but with the 10% Peptidecritic coupon, a 5 pack of 20 mg =$2.93/mg. They don't have the higher ones available for the multipacks. With Southern Amino (6pk of 60) it's $1.74/mg.

                        BeeKindB vpepsV 3 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • S SkepticJen

                          @vpeptides Oh my GOSH - you're absolutely correct! I was comparing EZP-2! Thought it was sort of weird that they were cheaper -I would have been so upset so THANK YOU for replying!

                          At Crush, without the sale, but with the 10% Peptidecritic coupon, a 5 pack of 20 mg =$2.93/mg. They don't have the higher ones available for the multipacks. With Southern Amino (6pk of 60) it's $1.74/mg.

                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKind
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          @SkepticJen 2.21 per mg @ stepone with the discount

                          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S SkepticJen

                            @vpeptides Oh my GOSH - you're absolutely correct! I was comparing EZP-2! Thought it was sort of weird that they were cheaper -I would have been so upset so THANK YOU for replying!

                            At Crush, without the sale, but with the 10% Peptidecritic coupon, a 5 pack of 20 mg =$2.93/mg. They don't have the higher ones available for the multipacks. With Southern Amino (6pk of 60) it's $1.74/mg.

                            BeeKindB Online
                            BeeKindB Online
                            BeeKind
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @SkepticJen and 1.67 on Renova Peptides if you get the 10pk of 60 mg reta

                            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • BeeKindB BeeKind

                              @SkepticJen and 1.67 on Renova Peptides if you get the 10pk of 60 mg reta

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              SkepticJen
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              @BeeKind - Have you used them? I'm pretty much a noob so I'm using the vendors on this site.

                              BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S SkepticJen

                                @BeeKind - Have you used them? I'm pretty much a noob so I'm using the vendors on this site.

                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKind
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                @SkepticJen I haven't used Step One but I am currently using Renova Peptide for Reta - and so far so good!

                                Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • BeeKindB Online
                                  BeeKindB Online
                                  BeeKind
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  Someone mentioned groupbuykits.com - and they just launched a US warehouse w/ group buy pricing and shorter shipping times.

                                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • S SkepticJen

                                    @vpeptides Oh my GOSH - you're absolutely correct! I was comparing EZP-2! Thought it was sort of weird that they were cheaper -I would have been so upset so THANK YOU for replying!

                                    At Crush, without the sale, but with the 10% Peptidecritic coupon, a 5 pack of 20 mg =$2.93/mg. They don't have the higher ones available for the multipacks. With Southern Amino (6pk of 60) it's $1.74/mg.

                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpeps
                                    wrote on last edited by vpeps
                                    #77

                                    @SkepticJen Southern Aminos has 2 active batches of 20mg and 2 batches of 10mg. They have different levels of testing and you don't know which one you get until you get it.

                                    attentiion is all you need

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                      Someone mentioned groupbuykits.com - and they just launched a US warehouse w/ group buy pricing and shorter shipping times.

                                      J Offline
                                      J Offline
                                      JtCjEfF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @BeeKind Prices are much higher than "standard warehouse" however. bummer.

                                      Sure hope @rory-at-crush doesn't let us down with his post about a sale. Speaking for myself, its as much about waiting for the sale as it is a test on his word. Would be very bad look.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • J JtCjEfF

                                        @BeeKind Prices are much higher than "standard warehouse" however. bummer.

                                        Sure hope @rory-at-crush doesn't let us down with his post about a sale. Speaking for myself, its as much about waiting for the sale as it is a test on his word. Would be very bad look.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @JtCjEfF 20 items out of stock, and only 1 on order and 3 in testing. I am hoping for a miracle (or a wink, wink). There isn't much to buy if the website is accurate

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • N Online
                                          N Online
                                          Nuncles
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          @stevepep If he does have something, I think the majority out of stock will switch to in stock.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups