Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Mixing CJC and IPA in a single vial
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mixing CJC and IPA in a single vial

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
cjc-1295-no-dacipamorelincjc-1295-ipamorelin
3 Posts 3 Posters 246 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    TrueNorth
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So, it's more cost effective to buy CJC and IPA separately than it is combined in a single vial.

    Any opinions on reconstituting CJC and IPA separately and then combining them in a single vial ?

    Would that be any different than buying the combined peps in one vial and reconstituting ?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don’t see why you couldn’t do it. Not sure what the benefit is (aside from cost, I guess) unless you don’t like the specific blends available or you are concerned about the integrity of blends, in which case mixing them would also seem ill-advised.

      My .02. This isn’t very helpful but I felt bad nobody responded. 😉

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A Offline
        A Offline
        Angel00Fish
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I can't see why you couldn't either, I have thought of mixing them before as well. One less pin always makes me happy. 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups