Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewglp3-r
126 Posts 29 Posters 11.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB BeeKind

    @Stevepep I'm so scared to try another vendor after my Crush frustrations, but maybe I will give Studz a try.

    atlas01A Offline
    atlas01A Offline
    atlas01
    wrote on last edited by
    #117

    @BeeKind Do yourself a favor and stick with EZ and Nexaph. They’re the OG for a reason…

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • A andrewh333

      I just bought from you guys. I will join your discord

      S Offline
      S Offline
      StudzPeptides
      wrote on last edited by
      #118

      @andrewh333 Thank you very much! Let me know if you need help

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • atlas01A atlas01

        @BeeKind Do yourself a favor and stick with EZ and Nexaph. They’re the OG for a reason…

        S Offline
        S Offline
        StudzPeptides
        wrote on last edited by
        #119

        @atlas01 While I understand what youre saying, OG doesnt mean better!

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • S StudzPeptides

          @atlas01 While I understand what youre saying, OG doesnt mean better!

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #120

          @StudzPeptides trying to tell you it’s because of the testing, they test multiple vials per batch at Janoshik, plus they pay for third party testing. So you get a comparative assay from the best lab not one vial from a questionable one. As the quality is going down it’s going to become more of an issue. You are getting lots of orders now with people dipping their toes in but the expectations are you will follow through and test the right way. Use a good lab and do a comparative assay and cover the bases.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • S Stevepep

            @StudzPeptides Thanks, it will become a thing for sure. You do that with Vanguard, AFI, Trustpoint or, dare I say, Kovera; you have everything covered, and you can become a go to resource on here. I get hit up 10x a week for where to order. 3 just today. I have sent 5 to you guys from people just getting started. I am but one person on here; there are many who just need another Nexaph type resource, where we know all the bases are covered. The market is desperate for it.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #121

            @Stevepep said:

            @StudzPeptides Thanks, it will become a thing for sure. You do that with Vanguard, AFI, Trustpoint or, dare I say, Kovera; you have everything covered, and you can become a go to resource on here. I get hit up 10x a week for where to order. 3 just today. I have sent 5 to you guys from people just getting started. I am but one person on here; there are many who just need another Nexaph type resource, where we know all the bases are covered. The market is desperate for it.

            Agree. Very much needed. Must have 2 or more vials results.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stevepep

              @StudzPeptides trying to tell you it’s because of the testing, they test multiple vials per batch at Janoshik, plus they pay for third party testing. So you get a comparative assay from the best lab not one vial from a questionable one. As the quality is going down it’s going to become more of an issue. You are getting lots of orders now with people dipping their toes in but the expectations are you will follow through and test the right way. Use a good lab and do a comparative assay and cover the bases.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote on last edited by
              #122

              @Stevepep Yes sir, you know we will, I totally understand what you guys are saying and we will be there shortly, I can assure you, we wont leave any doubt

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • S StudzPeptides

                @Stevepep Yes sir, you know we will, I totally understand what you guys are saying and we will be there shortly, I can assure you, we wont leave any doubt

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #123

                @StudzPeptides I believe that. You are a stand up guy; it's why I keep referring people.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #124

                  We do our best to keep things affordable and safe, simply, we also hope to build a community that outlasts this, thats why we always hear you guys out, again couldnt do it withou you guys

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • J Offline
                    J Offline
                    justbw
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #125

                    Will say that my experience with studz has been great but i agree with the need for more testing, I picked up a KLOW vial and a tesa vial which ive not reconned yet. Klow has been great though for my rat. Keep up the good work and take the criticism and youll be here for awhile

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J justbw

                      Will say that my experience with studz has been great but i agree with the need for more testing, I picked up a KLOW vial and a tesa vial which ive not reconned yet. Klow has been great though for my rat. Keep up the good work and take the criticism and youll be here for awhile

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #126

                      @justbw We are working on it, in the following months we plan to GOLD test at vanguard with 2-3 vials, always working to be better

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups