Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewglp3-r
126 Posts 29 Posters 11.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J joehernandez

    @studzpeptides “Free 2 day shipping on orders over $250” is not really free everywhere in the continental US? I was going to place an order but I’m being charged $12.50 to send to south Texas. The prices are very good but you should address the misleading web banner if shipping is not always free.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    StudzPeptides
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    @joehernandez Hey Joe, want to message me? It should stand for the entire US, I don’t understand why it wouldn’t apply! May be a backend issue

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • V vitalityhealthgroup

      My only beef is the date of birth box forces me to click on it for 5 minutes to get back to my birthday on my Android Samsung phone. Super frustrating.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      StudzPeptides
      wrote on last edited by
      #102

      @vitalityhealthgroup we will need to look into more platform comparability for all devices, haven’t heard this feedback before! Thank you and feel free to reach out or let me know if you’d like the discord

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J Juliano546

        @Mydogdaryl423 It truly doesnt change my day wether you chose to believe I exist or not. Am real or not. ill keep taking my peps that I bought through a paid sponsored source found in this forum. To my understanding vetting takes place before admission so if you truly think studz Is crap and this is all a facade then talk to the forum owner. Yall jumping at some random dude thats just hoping to give a little assurance that you'll recieve what you order is the toxic trait. Feel free to respond. Im over it ill just remain to use this spot for knowledge and keep to myself. ✌🏼

        S Offline
        S Offline
        StudzPeptides
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        @Juliano546 we appreciate your feedback more than you know! I don’t know who you are in the discord but I am happy you joined the StudzFam, let us know if we ever falter in the things we offer!

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          derekg1
          wrote on last edited by
          #104

          @studzpeptides I'll take a discord invite

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D derekg1

            @studzpeptides I'll take a discord invite

            S Offline
            S Offline
            StudzPeptides
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            @derekg1 here you are!

            https://discord.gg/gJJYz8Dcc

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S StudzPeptides

              @Juliano546 we appreciate your feedback more than you know! I don’t know who you are in the discord but I am happy you joined the StudzFam, let us know if we ever falter in the things we offer!

              J Offline
              J Offline
              Juliano546
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              @StudzPeptides Anytime guys thank you for making my weight loss journey much more affordable. Yall are doing something truly special. If peoples own ignorance gatekeeps them.... Well that just means more cost friendly reliable 3rd party researched peps for the Fam!!! 😂 - JUJUMADEIT on discord btw thanks for having me 🫡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W Offline
                W Offline
                wes33378
                wrote on last edited by
                #107
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  Hey to anyone here that saw our discussions about switching to vanguard, this most recent batch at vanguard came back great! Thank you guys for sticking with us during our transition over to them!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  6
                  • S StudzPeptides

                    @e_kantor2 You as well

                    https://discord.gg/gJJYz8Dcc

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                    #109

                    @StudzPeptides I am screaming from the mountain tops. Sorry for the multiple reach outs. Can you please do a comparative assay by sending more than one vial in for testing? It's super cheap, like an additional $75 at Vanguard. $50 at Kovera and lets people see the difference in multiple vials from the same batch to compare content, ID, and purity. Thanks

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • S Stevepep

                      @StudzPeptides I am screaming from the mountain tops. Sorry for the multiple reach outs. Can you please do a comparative assay by sending more than one vial in for testing? It's super cheap, like an additional $75 at Vanguard. $50 at Kovera and lets people see the difference in multiple vials from the same batch to compare content, ID, and purity. Thanks

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      @Stevepep send the same batch off to multiple labs boss man?

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S StudzPeptides

                        @Stevepep send the same batch off to multiple labs boss man?

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                        #111

                        @StudzPeptides No same lab for content, purity and ID. On Kovera, it's called a conformity vial; they charge $40 for it. Sorry, I mispoke and said $50. They just list both on the same COA to confirm they are similar. Vanguard calls it a comparative assay, I believe. It's come up, and you are going to start to see a lot of comments about it as you are getting this type of push from all of us.

                        Its already been mentioned in the Crush thread where I mentioned you guys as a new go to for me.

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • S Stevepep

                          @StudzPeptides No same lab for content, purity and ID. On Kovera, it's called a conformity vial; they charge $40 for it. Sorry, I mispoke and said $50. They just list both on the same COA to confirm they are similar. Vanguard calls it a comparative assay, I believe. It's come up, and you are going to start to see a lot of comments about it as you are getting this type of push from all of us.

                          Its already been mentioned in the Crush thread where I mentioned you guys as a new go to for me.

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          StudzPeptides
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #112

                          @Stevepep okay, great to know, thank you for letting me know! Let me see about this in our future COAs

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • S StudzPeptides

                            @Stevepep okay, great to know, thank you for letting me know! Let me see about this in our future COAs

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                            #113

                            @StudzPeptides Thanks, it will become a thing for sure. You do that with Vanguard, AFI, Trustpoint or, dare I say, Kovera; you have everything covered, and you can become a go to resource on here. I get hit up 10x a week for where to order. 3 just today. I have sent 5 to you guys from people just getting started. I am but one person on here; there are many who just need another Nexaph type resource, where we know all the bases are covered. The market is desperate for it.

                            BeeKindB E 2 Replies Last reply
                            2
                            • S Stevepep

                              @StudzPeptides Thanks, it will become a thing for sure. You do that with Vanguard, AFI, Trustpoint or, dare I say, Kovera; you have everything covered, and you can become a go to resource on here. I get hit up 10x a week for where to order. 3 just today. I have sent 5 to you guys from people just getting started. I am but one person on here; there are many who just need another Nexaph type resource, where we know all the bases are covered. The market is desperate for it.

                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKind
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #114

                              @Stevepep I'm so scared to try another vendor after my Crush frustrations, but maybe I will give Studz a try.

                              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                              S atlas01A 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                @Stevepep I'm so scared to try another vendor after my Crush frustrations, but maybe I will give Studz a try.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                #115

                                @BeeKind If you want to just make it easy just order from EZ and Nexaph forget searching you know what you are getting. Studz is new but I think an up and comer. I have placed two very small orders so not completely there yet

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • A Offline
                                  A Offline
                                  andrewh333
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #116

                                  I just bought from you guys. I will join your discord

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                    @Stevepep I'm so scared to try another vendor after my Crush frustrations, but maybe I will give Studz a try.

                                    atlas01A Offline
                                    atlas01A Offline
                                    atlas01
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @BeeKind Do yourself a favor and stick with EZ and Nexaph. They’re the OG for a reason…

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • A andrewh333

                                      I just bought from you guys. I will join your discord

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      StudzPeptides
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #118

                                      @andrewh333 Thank you very much! Let me know if you need help

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • atlas01A atlas01

                                        @BeeKind Do yourself a favor and stick with EZ and Nexaph. They’re the OG for a reason…

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        StudzPeptides
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @atlas01 While I understand what youre saying, OG doesnt mean better!

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        -1
                                        • S StudzPeptides

                                          @atlas01 While I understand what youre saying, OG doesnt mean better!

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #120

                                          @StudzPeptides trying to tell you it’s because of the testing, they test multiple vials per batch at Janoshik, plus they pay for third party testing. So you get a comparative assay from the best lab not one vial from a questionable one. As the quality is going down it’s going to become more of an issue. You are getting lots of orders now with people dipping their toes in but the expectations are you will follow through and test the right way. Use a good lab and do a comparative assay and cover the bases.

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups