Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Enclomiphene sourcing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Enclomiphene sourcing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
69 Posts 15 Posters 5.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Thx. Ordered from Swiss Chems. Will keep you posted. Appreciate everyone positively contributing.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      Thx. Ordered from Swiss Chems. Will keep you posted. Appreciate everyone positively contributing.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stones67
      wrote on last edited by
      #61

      @ResearchCat
      Good luck! It's a valid approach for optimization. Plus you'll know whether moving on to TRT at some point in the future is really necessary. Remember though, this won't stand up to the use of other 'enhancements' (AAS, ++, whatever you want to call it) even if you add in HCG. Lab results should show up quickly. I humbly suggest 6-8 wks and then adjust as necessary.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • bfullerB Offline
        bfullerB Offline
        bfuller
        wrote on last edited by
        #62

        I was looking into this to optimize my T. The Maximus Protocol study has some great pre post labs to look at and is at large scale with 4 different dosing stratagies. I'm sold on it i've seen alot of N=1 testimonies but this study from the Maximus Tribe Clinics has me sold. see in the link below.

        Maximus’ Enclomiphene Protocol: A Safe and Effective Therapy to Restore Testosterone and Support Quality of Life in Men

        If you wanted to go the 503A route you could use Maximus Clinics if you have the $$$ - Dr Gabriel Alizaidy is the lead for clinical innovation and R&D you may recognixe him from social media posts on hormones and peptides.

        S ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • bfullerB bfuller

          I was looking into this to optimize my T. The Maximus Protocol study has some great pre post labs to look at and is at large scale with 4 different dosing stratagies. I'm sold on it i've seen alot of N=1 testimonies but this study from the Maximus Tribe Clinics has me sold. see in the link below.

          Maximus’ Enclomiphene Protocol: A Safe and Effective Therapy to Restore Testosterone and Support Quality of Life in Men

          If you wanted to go the 503A route you could use Maximus Clinics if you have the $$$ - Dr Gabriel Alizaidy is the lead for clinical innovation and R&D you may recognixe him from social media posts on hormones and peptides.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stones67
          wrote on last edited by
          #63

          @bfuller
          Cool! its a nice 'study' with basic statistical analysis in a sizable and varied population that shows good response to therapy. I missed a methods section which would have described how the various dosages for these men were initially chosen and then altered over time- but its a small thing for most folks on this forum considering going for it on their own. As usual start lower and increase based on labs and symptoms. Great find.

          bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • S Stones67

            @bfuller
            Cool! its a nice 'study' with basic statistical analysis in a sizable and varied population that shows good response to therapy. I missed a methods section which would have described how the various dosages for these men were initially chosen and then altered over time- but its a small thing for most folks on this forum considering going for it on their own. As usual start lower and increase based on labs and symptoms. Great find.

            bfullerB Offline
            bfullerB Offline
            bfuller
            wrote on last edited by
            #64

            @Stones67 Based on the data provided in this study I'm going to start at 6.25mg do labs and then go from there based on the numbers. Seems pretty simple.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • bfullerB bfuller

              I was looking into this to optimize my T. The Maximus Protocol study has some great pre post labs to look at and is at large scale with 4 different dosing stratagies. I'm sold on it i've seen alot of N=1 testimonies but this study from the Maximus Tribe Clinics has me sold. see in the link below.

              Maximus’ Enclomiphene Protocol: A Safe and Effective Therapy to Restore Testosterone and Support Quality of Life in Men

              If you wanted to go the 503A route you could use Maximus Clinics if you have the $$$ - Dr Gabriel Alizaidy is the lead for clinical innovation and R&D you may recognixe him from social media posts on hormones and peptides.

              ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCat
              wrote on last edited by
              #65

              @bfuller Interesting. I didn’t see it specified, but do you know if these were daily or every other day doses?

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              bfullerB 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                @bfuller Interesting. I didn’t see it specified, but do you know if these were daily or every other day doses?

                bfullerB Offline
                bfullerB Offline
                bfuller
                wrote on last edited by
                #66

                @ResearchCat daily dosing

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #67

                  Perfect, thanks!

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    @bfuller Interesting. I didn’t see it specified, but do you know if these were daily or every other day doses?

                    bfullerB Offline
                    bfullerB Offline
                    bfuller
                    wrote on last edited by bfuller
                    #68

                    @ResearchCat Its hidden in their clinics information on Enclomophine advertisement. 1 pill a day at the same time each day right below thier mention of the whitepaper. Also in the study they said at three years no adverse events so there is some good data there to support it isn't affecting kidney or liver biomarkers even ED for 3 years.

                    fb8d07dc-6ad4-4c04-a6c4-01fa5d4e8fed-image.jpeg

                    d7d83481-d635-4e7b-8317-da0e6bb9c4ec-image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • D Offline
                      D Offline
                      denti
                      wrote last edited by denti
                      #69

                      I wish I read this thread before I ordered a large qty from Modified Aminos. Am I understanding correctly that what we don’t want in our Enclomiphene capsules is the presence of Zuclomiphene?

                      This was the COA they provided which I take is not helpful?

                      COA

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups