Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Medex Bac Water Sale!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Medex Bac Water Sale!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bacteriostatic-water
31 Posts 10 Posters 1.9k Views 1 Watching
Medex Bac Water Sale!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J JustinWalker2002

    How did you guys get around the "upload your Medical License" request from Medex or am I the only one that does not have one?

    RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @JustinWalker2002 dont do it and they still ship it has been my experience.

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J JustinWalker2002

      License request.png

      Thought I would try it got the as a reply.

      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
      #22
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        IMG_3529.jpeg
        This seems to be new. I haven’t ordered from them in a few months, but there wasn’t a requirement previously. Price also went up again.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

          IMG_3529.jpeg
          This seems to be new. I haven’t ordered from them in a few months, but there wasn’t a requirement previously. Price also went up again.

          pep_researcherP Offline
          pep_researcherP Offline
          pep_researcher
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @ResearchCat said:

          Price also went up again

          No. It's been this price since July IIRC.

          Reg warning, don't remember if it was there but Jeff says they ship it regardless.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
            #25

            Dang this is NEW. I don't think Medex ever had retail BAC, and "a medical professional" has left a review already? Wow 🤣

            https://medexsupply.com/hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-sterile-1-each/

            Feels like the disclaimer is for "compliance", since EL big brother is trying to throttle RUO resources.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              damic
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              I might have some extra hospira bac for less, or maybe Randy wants a few for a give away.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J JustinWalker2002

                How did you guys get around the "upload your Medical License" request from Medex or am I the only one that does not have one?

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @JustinWalker2002 Update us. What happened finally with your order? Did they ship it?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Online
                  J Online
                  JustinWalker2002
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @pep_researcher No it has not shipped yet I'm sitting in Fulfillment in Process I think Ill wait it out and see what happens.

                  Screenshot 2026-08-24 062521.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • J Online
                    J Online
                    JustinWalker2002
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    It arrived today thanks for the advice guys
                    IMG_0071.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    6
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      If anyone is interested this is a group buy on Ebac and Lambda https://ezformz.net/f/bacc-water-gb-w1hc4z

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        Medex 25 pack is now below $300.

                        I hate to say this, but I told yaa all — this shortage, price hike, supply regular, price down (repeat) cycle has been going on for the past couple of years. People should stop falling for someone crying wolf and panic buying every time.

                        People should also not wait till the last drop so they don't feel the panic and scarcity.

                        My 2c!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • World
                        • Users
                        • Groups