Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Do I have to take Epitalon if I'm taking Pinealon?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Do I have to take Epitalon if I'm taking Pinealon?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
17 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I do take Magnesium glycinate, glycine and most recently added L-theanine which does seem to have helped. I really need to start a cycle

    β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WisGal64W WisGal64

      Tell me more about Re-mag? I don't know that I've heard this term

      E Offline
      E Offline
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by Eleanor
      #9

      @WisGal64 said:

      Tell me more about Re-mag? I don't know that I've heard this term

      This isn't glycinate or any of the others I've tried. It's liquid and don't believe the non-laxative statement; it is strong. It is 1/4 to 1/2 TEAspoon per liter of water. It lasts a long time, you can find it on Amazon for 30ish dollars. I use a capful in my liter bottle and drink it throughout the day. I make sure I'm finished with the liter by about 3 or 4pm so as not to get caught short at night.

      https://www.cincinnatihealthinstitute.com/products/remag-liquid-magnesium-by-rna-reset-pro-p-rrp010-htm?variant=42839445274713&country=US&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23846693008&gbraid=0AAAABDZz1p3pJb-Gb_mlGt_i0Oz8rN8rA&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3qLSBhDaARIsAFTiVh4x8UA64NCQUrrG0ideqhLGh1r075R0g1CCJd-1XMLebQNiytwhmOMaAu6iEALw_wcB

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @eleanor Thanks for this information, I like the liquid idea much better than a capsule. I recently started switching over all my supps to powder form, I feel like it works quicker than the capsules.

        β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W WisGal64

          @eleanor Thanks for this information, I like the liquid idea much better than a capsule. I recently started switching over all my supps to powder form, I feel like it works quicker than the capsules.

          E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by Eleanor
          #11

          @WisGal64 Powder certainly works faster than capsules but the hitch is what else is the carrier in the powder or capsule? This is a liquid in clean water, has a metallic taste, but I pour it into my liter bottle, fill the bottle up with crushed ice and just a bit of water to top it off, mix it by rocking the bottle a couple of times and pour it over a cup of ice and it's easily tolerable. It's relaxing and has all day to work on your system. I urge smaller dose at first and move the dose up from there.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @eleanor good point on the carrier. I'm waiting for the CoAs from the companies I use. According to the label for L-Theanine for example, it's pure L-Theanine no additives/other ingredients used in the formulation

            β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • E Eleanor

              @WisGal64 said:

              @eleanor I don't have anything to contribute as I haven't started my cycles yet but I must say I envy you! No problems with long hard sleeps, I don't know that I have ever experienced that, but I can dream πŸ™‚

              My sleep wasn't always good. When I was at the height of Lyme, it was horrible. It took me a couple of years to learn to relax enough AND, I drink Re-Mag in my water all day. Sleep is good now.

              T Offline
              T Offline
              thanks_enjoi
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Eleanor I just finished a cycle of pineleon. Used before work and it definitely made me tired. Not sure if it helped my sleep any. Used it for the cognitive benefits.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T Offline
                T Offline
                thanks_enjoi
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                Also try Nac with your glycine. Glynac they call it i think. Also switched the mag l threonate. 10 times better in my opinion
                20260708_003029.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • E Offline
                  E Offline
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  I meant to respond to this long ago. Wanted to give heads-up about Re-Mag. It is very strong and if you're drinking the spiked water all day, you can expect to become very relaxed during the afternoon. I had to cut back and save the drinking for afternoons, instead of all day. Still working on timing of this, as my job demands being alert and focused.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Eleanor

                    The Epitalon makes me sleep too hard and too long. I don't like it. I'm taking Pinealon early in the morning. Do I really need Epitalon? I don't have sleep problems in the first place.

                    Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan Douglas
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @Eleanor
                    If you're taking the Epi FOR sleep - no, you have that covered.

                    If you're taking the Epi for Telomore lengthening - I know of no other pep that makes these claims.

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                      @Eleanor
                      If you're taking the Epi FOR sleep - no, you have that covered.

                      If you're taking the Epi for Telomore lengthening - I know of no other pep that makes these claims.

                      E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Stan-Douglas said:

                      @Eleanor
                      If you're taking the Epi FOR sleep - no, you have that covered.

                      If you're taking the Epi for Telomore lengthening - I know of no other pep that makes these claims.

                      I'm not sure the claims re: Telomere lengthening are well founded or validated. In any case, it makes me sleep too hard, too long and I feel lousy much of the day. Just my sensitivity I guess.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups