Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Drop your peptide comedy here.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Drop your peptide comedy here.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
67 Posts 22 Posters 4.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWbuVVPAXkq/?igsh=N21lbWtneW51NWow

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWXfYOODMlS/?igsh=Mmg3eXliY3NvZmdp

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuw6jXDONm/?igsh=Mm1ybmhsODFncTB4

        2M

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXRX1ddDrJB/?igsh=MXRpb3AycWN5Z2dyZQ==

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Two monkeys are sitting in a lab, and one is prepping a peptide injection.

            The first monkey asks, "Are you sure that stuff works for muscle recovery and longevity?"

            The second monkey sighs and says, "I hope so. At these prices, I’m tired of working for peanuts just so I can afford to look like a silverback!"

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

              @Hammertime65 guys name is benjamin grey on insta. Big beard. Bald. Etc.

              Hammertime65H Offline
              Hammertime65H Offline
              Hammertime65
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @quicksilver80 Thanks. Found it. Benjamin Gray. _doc_gray

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                I posted this a few days ago but it didn't seem to get much traction
                735482929_28048150091456511_397203997372438798_n.jpg

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Stan-Douglas said:

                I posted this a few days ago but it didn't seem to get much traction
                735482929_28048150091456511_397203997372438798_n.jpg

                ❤️❤️❤️

                I recently scolded a friend who's pretty intelligent to do the mg/ml math but was being mentally lazy and used to keep talking in units. I said — you better behave like a true RUO researcher, else I will stop recommending good deals. 😂

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                  Not sure if this is ragebait, trolling or noobing but it came from a FB group
                  Screenshot 2026-07-06 121959.png

                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcher
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stan-Douglas I read this on Reddit. Someone starting Cagri research and instead of 0.25mg as the first dose, ended up using 2.5mg... came on Reddit to post his horrendous research outcomes!

                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • vpepsV Online
                    vpepsV Online
                    vpeps
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    With all the July 4 sales, it is a likely scenario that a number of people overdose on peptides, which triggers media wave. Also a secondary wave is expected to hit the labs.

                    attentiion is all you need

                    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      https://youtube.com/shorts/NI8fqZ9eH64?is=ufRLCCT44QpBa3Q9

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E Eleanor

                        @BeeKind said:

                        It's infuriating and somehow they have survived life up to this point, surprisingly.

                        Don't fret; natural selection will take them out eventually. Just the way it is.

                        boogiescofferB Offline
                        boogiescofferB Offline
                        boogiescoffer
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @Eleanor sounds like “eventually” is coming up real quick for some!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          EFletch
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          Faceplace is the worst.

                          “I bought this 60mg bottle of Reta I’m thinking of doing .5mg/week how much water and how many units to inject…”

                          “That’s a 120week supply at that rate”

                          “I’ve been told I can use it up to three years so I’m good”

                          Where do they come up with this shit?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY2cRzeRSCB/?igsh=NjViemJtenhzOXZu

                            2M

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • vpepsV vpeps

                              With all the July 4 sales, it is a likely scenario that a number of people overdose on peptides, which triggers media wave. Also a secondary wave is expected to hit the labs.

                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @vpeptides for real?

                              2M

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                @Stan-Douglas I read this on Reddit. Someone starting Cagri research and instead of 0.25mg as the first dose, ended up using 2.5mg... came on Reddit to post his horrendous research outcomes!

                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @pep_researcher no images?

                                2M

                                pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  @pep_researcher no images?

                                  pep_researcherP Offline
                                  pep_researcherP Offline
                                  pep_researcher
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @EXTROPIAN Images of what? The person researching with 2.5mg of Cagri as the very first expt as opposed to 0.25mg? LOL

                                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • WisGal64W Offline
                                    WisGal64W Offline
                                    WisGal64
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @pep_researcher 2.5?? uffda! I'm only on my 2nd week of .25, and debating whether or not I want to continue lol

                                    Some of the posts I've seen on FB and Reddit are pretty scary. Not only are ppl too lazy to do their research, but they are relying on complete strangers, influencers who only have one thing on their mind $$$ to give them advice on what to inject into their body, how to mix etc

                                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                                    pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIAN
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      When your Mitochondria stack kicks in.
                                      https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZHkCtMy2G0/?igsh=MWhzNW9mcDJjNDg5MA==

                                      2M

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                        @EXTROPIAN Images of what? The person researching with 2.5mg of Cagri as the very first expt as opposed to 0.25mg? LOL

                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIAN
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @pep_researcher man I don't know. Maybe he got a lazy eye. lol

                                        2M

                                        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • WisGal64W WisGal64

                                          @pep_researcher 2.5?? uffda! I'm only on my 2nd week of .25, and debating whether or not I want to continue lol

                                          Some of the posts I've seen on FB and Reddit are pretty scary. Not only are ppl too lazy to do their research, but they are relying on complete strangers, influencers who only have one thing on their mind $$$ to give them advice on what to inject into their body, how to mix etc

                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcher
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @WisGal64 yup I know. My RS researched only 0.2mg as the first dose and slept through the next day. Fatigue was unbearable. It continued like that.

                                          🐀 finished the 7mg vial over several weeks and then decided to not touch it. Thankfully there're only 3 more vials not a lot of money down the drain.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups