Drop your peptide comedy here.
-
I posted this a few days ago but it didn't seem to get much traction

@Stan-Douglas i don't know why this didn't get any traction. This one calls out to me. Every time I try and talk to somebody about what they're doing and they're dosing and whatnot, they want to talk about units. HOW MANY MGs ARE IN THOSE 15 UNITS?
-
@Stan-Douglas i don't know why this didn't get any traction. This one calls out to me. Every time I try and talk to somebody about what they're doing and they're dosing and whatnot, they want to talk about units. HOW MANY MGs ARE IN THOSE 15 UNITS?
@DarkStar said:
HOW MANY MGs ARE IN THOSE 15 UNITS
It's very rare here, which I LOVE!
-
Not sure if this is ragebait, trolling or noobing but it came from a FB group

@Stan-Douglas I know it is likely trolling but seriously though..what can the ER actually do if someone overdoses on Reta? I feel like they just wait to see if they die.
-
@Stan-Douglas I know it is likely trolling but seriously though..what can the ER actually do if someone overdoses on Reta? I feel like they just wait to see if they die.
what can the ER actually do if someone overdoses on Reta
Ask how many MG an entire vial was, how many "units" were used to recon, how many "units" did they pin.
Basically do their work for them in their limited language. It makes us all look bad.I don't know if death is possible with a GLP OD though... merely feel feel ill & constipation?
-
Legit Temu add.
Some of ya like to take risks to say a few buck$
-
OMG!!! People don't research enough. I just don't understand some folks.
@Shaqdiesel it’s actually worse on the legit retail side. People take their doc’s word ((or lack thereof)) as Bible sent. Doctors don’t know any more than you or I about this stuff, actually less. People don’t research anything there either. They don’t know crap about diet, macros, dosages, protein, nothin’z. Then they’re butthurt when they pukin and shittin with burps and reflux. Then they’re butthurt and sue the manufacturer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login