Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Flawless Compounds User Review: Flawless Compound Reta: Cloudy Replacement Worse Than First Order – Quality Issues
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Flawless Compounds User Review: Flawless Compound Reta: Cloudy Replacement Worse Than First Order – Quality Issues

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
flawless-compoundsreviewglp3-r
12 Posts 8 Posters 1.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mj227
    Did Flawless ever refund your payment?

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    MJ227M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Eleanor

      @mj227
      Did Flawless ever refund your payment?

      MJ227M Offline
      MJ227M Offline
      MJ227
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Eleanor No, I still haven't received a refund. There was a lot of talk about how great their customer service was, and some people even accused me of calling them liars. In the end, though, it felt like damage control because the company was getting called out publicly. Once the attention died down, so did their follow-through. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting.

      M E 2 Replies Last reply
      4
      • MJ227M MJ227

        @Eleanor No, I still haven't received a refund. There was a lot of talk about how great their customer service was, and some people even accused me of calling them liars. In the end, though, it felt like damage control because the company was getting called out publicly. Once the attention died down, so did their follow-through. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting.

        M Offline
        M Offline
        matthewwalsh
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @MJ227 That really sucks... very disappointing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • J Offline
          J Offline
          j.w
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Came from your comment on my review. This is really shitty of them wth!! I'm sorry they've put you through the wringer. I've only ever gotten PT and tesa from them. Safe to say I won't be buying from them again.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • MJ227M MJ227

            @Eleanor No, I still haven't received a refund. There was a lot of talk about how great their customer service was, and some people even accused me of calling them liars. In the end, though, it felt like damage control because the company was getting called out publicly. Once the attention died down, so did their follow-through. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @MJ227 Oh, I'm following through. Not ordering from them or sister site anymore.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • E Eleanor

              @MJ227 Oh, I'm following through. Not ordering from them or sister site anymore.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Eleanor It's the only way we have power in unity. F these vendors. There are so many good ones; no need to deal with the scammers

              E D 2 Replies Last reply
              4
              • S Stevepep

                @Eleanor It's the only way we have power in unity. F these vendors. There are so many good ones; no need to deal with the scammers

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Stevepep I agree!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MJ227M MJ227

                  IMG_0513.jpeg
                  IMG_0512.jpeg
                  IMG_0511.jpeg
                  IMG_0517.jpeg
                  IMG_0514.jpeg

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  STATIEEIGHT
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @MJ227
                  Looks like something I leave on my wife’s pillow when I go to bed & she decides to stay up & watch a movie.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    @Eleanor It's the only way we have power in unity. F these vendors. There are so many good ones; no need to deal with the scammers

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Stevepep said:

                    @Eleanor It's the only way we have power in unity. F these vendors. There are so many good ones; no need to deal with the scammers

                    Agreed 100%. We have options. If someone gets screwed over by a vendor, even if we haven’t personally, we should not support that vendors business anymore. Support those who back their products and actually follow through when they say they will issue a refund.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • bfullerB Offline
                      bfullerB Offline
                      bfuller
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      I happened to have a Glow Aminos Reta 30mg batch from the same production and testing dates in the COA as the ones where there was an issue reported about in this this thread. My experience was much different with this same production run. The Reta with my research so far has been really good, reconstitution and effects from utilization also have been fantastic.

                      To be clear GL-010064 = the GL for Glow and FL is the Flawless but the batches and production runs look the same as everything matches up between the sister companies.

                      FG3-R for Flawless and Glow are March 2026 testing by freedom all done on March 15th 2026 and requested March 12th 2026.

                      10mg -> FL/GL-010062
                      20mg ->FL/GL-010063
                      30mg -> FL/GL-010064

                      I reconstituted two vials side by side, the TB-500 is the control in this test from a kit from Growth Guys Jano tested just to see the difference in reconstitution with Pfizer Bac water. No shaking or swirling and photos taken immideately after the water was put into both vials and done so by slowly allowing the water to run down the side of the vial with the vaccum drawing in the solution. Both Bac water and peptides were at room temperature. I started with the TB-500. Results are in the pictures. But the Reta disolved better than most peptides I have reconstituted and was clear before i had put in the last ml of Bac water in. I was impressed with how smothly it reconstituted and have only ever witnessed this this with BLL labs products where no swirling or hand rolling is needed or leaving it sit for a few minuts like I did for the TB-500 in these pics becasue some product remains in the corner and needed time to disolve.

                      d2998734-a610-4a9a-9fb7-e87e549235fd-image.jpeg
                      ff58c043-1c51-4701-ad09-65a71c086a73-image.jpeg
                      33b2c32d-da9b-44be-b73a-4f2178efd0b0-image.jpeg
                      420360ba-cd86-4d6c-827c-1b31a76e63fc-image.jpeg
                      1b180cc5-f99a-49b6-8696-e6bccfeee864-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups