Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. Before and After 4mo and still researching.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Before and After 4mo and still researching.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
12 Posts 7 Posters 722 Views 1 Watching
Before and After 4mo and still researching. Before and After 4mo and still researching. Before and After 4mo and still researching.
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W WisGal64

    Congrats on your progress! Very creative with the pics 🙂

    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #3

    @WisGal64 Thanks, work in progress. Yes AI is fun to play with.

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Just a bump up

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • bfullerB Offline
        bfullerB Offline
        bfuller
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Wow thats a stack and a half and awesome work, its incredible to see all these transformations!! The peptide revolution is real!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

          6'1", 55yo here with a shoulder replacement and a recovering knee (bpc+tb). I will spare you my trial and errors along my 5 month journey of health and body recomposition. As of now this is what I am taking. I am still researching and dailing the stacks below. So far these have been my sweet spot.

          M-F AM:
          Reta - 2-3mg (Once a week).
          Mots-c - 1mg
          NAD+ - 10-20mg
          SS-31 1mg (Daily or every other day)
          Wolverine - 1mg
          Semax-100-250mcg (nasal)
          Selank- 100-250mcg (nasal)

          M-F PM:
          Anavar 10mg (pills) or Testoprime (two capsules)
          5-Amino-1mg - 1mg
          Slu-pp-332 200-500 mcg or Cardarine 10mg (pills) Epithalon- 1mg
          LL-37 - 1mg

          Weekends I give it a break. I supplement Co Q10 and Methylene Blue to keep the mitochondria idled. I also focus on my kidney and liver support to flush all them endotoxins and bad spirits away.

          Best tips I heard.

          1. Foundation first. Diet, exercise and a good attitude.
          2. Optimize your mitochondria first and all other peptides will work accordingly.
          3. Find the least and most effective dose. More is not always better.
          4. All peptides have a sweet spot, find yours. You can always titrate up or down.
          5. "Pinch, pin and play"
          6. Correct your gut and detox.
          7. You are the rat. You are the research.
          8. "Eating, trainning with intensity, recovery"

          "The three metabolic failures

          1. Insulin resistance
          2. Systemic inflammation
          3. ATP bankrupt"
            Dr Backmeyer

          Dr Trevor Backmeyer is the one who really moved the needle. And without a black card.

          download (8).png download (6).pngdownload (7).png

          Mr SmurfM Offline
          Mr SmurfM Offline
          Mr Smurf
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @EXTROPIAN do you run var daily or workout days only? I just got a script for 11.5mg through my trt provider and I honestly couldn't be more stoked

          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            This is awesome. Thanks for sharing your progress. Im going for a run. Lol

            EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

              @EXTROPIAN do you run var daily or workout days only? I just got a script for 11.5mg through my trt provider and I honestly couldn't be more stoked

              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #8

              @Mr-Smurf I have a few bottle of 25mg 'var. I bite off rufly 5mg on off days and 10mg on the days I work out. 10mg alone you will definitely see settle gains. You won't get huge if that is what you're looking for. That's a whole different level of trt. Since I do not dexa nor do bloodwork I watch myself closely on how I feel and/or in the mirror. At the moment I am back on my latest Testoprime (D-Aspartic Acid main ingredients) none prescription test booster. I don't care what some gym rats say but these none prescription testosterone booster work. Look up the following: D-aspartic acid, Tribulus, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali (Longjack), Boron (Citrate or Glycinate), Zinc and Magnesium (The ZMA Foundation), Fenugreek Extract... just to start. Part of all this weight gain is low testosterone and high estrogen. Look around you. Most men have Gynecomastia. That is a sign of low test and high estrogen. We as men have to do our due diligence and counter all these endocrine disruptors and who know what else is in our foods and water. If all you men and wome were being systematically poisoned what would you do? Well do that now. Now add a well dialed reta in the mix. It will allow you to eat enough protein to maintain and gain muscle while using the stored fat as energy. Your skeletal muscles burn the most fat in your body but you need to use them. So get moving beyond you comfort zone.

              2M

              Mr SmurfM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                This is awesome. Thanks for sharing your progress. Im going for a run. Lol

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Mydogdaryl423 bro put up the pictures you share in a new thread. It is pretty inspiring.

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BeeKindB Offline
                  BeeKindB Offline
                  BeeKind
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  I'm loving the progress photos everyone is dropping! Thanks for sharing your research with us!

                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    @Mr-Smurf I have a few bottle of 25mg 'var. I bite off rufly 5mg on off days and 10mg on the days I work out. 10mg alone you will definitely see settle gains. You won't get huge if that is what you're looking for. That's a whole different level of trt. Since I do not dexa nor do bloodwork I watch myself closely on how I feel and/or in the mirror. At the moment I am back on my latest Testoprime (D-Aspartic Acid main ingredients) none prescription test booster. I don't care what some gym rats say but these none prescription testosterone booster work. Look up the following: D-aspartic acid, Tribulus, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali (Longjack), Boron (Citrate or Glycinate), Zinc and Magnesium (The ZMA Foundation), Fenugreek Extract... just to start. Part of all this weight gain is low testosterone and high estrogen. Look around you. Most men have Gynecomastia. That is a sign of low test and high estrogen. We as men have to do our due diligence and counter all these endocrine disruptors and who know what else is in our foods and water. If all you men and wome were being systematically poisoned what would you do? Well do that now. Now add a well dialed reta in the mix. It will allow you to eat enough protein to maintain and gain muscle while using the stored fat as energy. Your skeletal muscles burn the most fat in your body but you need to use them. So get moving beyond you comfort zone.

                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                    Mr Smurf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @EXTROPIAN right on! Huge is actually far (var? Lol) from the goal, I like it at this size and just wanna tidy up here.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Great job!

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups