Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Cjc and ipa at a young age, also acne talk
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Cjc and ipa at a young age, also acne talk

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
cjc-1295-ipamorelinghk-cuglutathioneklowkpv
10 Posts 4 Posters 701 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L Offline
    L Offline
    landonpaulovich
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am wondering Would taking a GHRH/GHRP at a age where GH levels are "peak" anyway stop your own bodys produduction?

    Also I am debating between taking ghk and kpv on its own instead of taking klow because I do not really need the bpc or tb500

    Also wondering if glutathione is worth taking.

    What do you guys think?

    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L landonpaulovich

      I am wondering Would taking a GHRH/GHRP at a age where GH levels are "peak" anyway stop your own bodys produduction?

      Also I am debating between taking ghk and kpv on its own instead of taking klow because I do not really need the bpc or tb500

      Also wondering if glutathione is worth taking.

      What do you guys think?

      vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @landonpaulovich said:

      ghk and kpv

      you can get a blend

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L Offline
        L Offline
        landonpaulovich
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gym.rat

        Appreciate the help, I am mostly wanting to take peptides for the inflammation and acne help

        I am in my late teens and now considering accutane because I’ve tried so many prescriptions, topicals, diet changes and what not. A lot of people that I know that have taken accutane have said it was very rough so this is kind of my last stop at trying to manage it.

        And was looking at cjc/ipa for help in the gym and recovery but kind of on the fence about that.

        vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L landonpaulovich

          @gym.rat

          Appreciate the help, I am mostly wanting to take peptides for the inflammation and acne help

          I am in my late teens and now considering accutane because I’ve tried so many prescriptions, topicals, diet changes and what not. A lot of people that I know that have taken accutane have said it was very rough so this is kind of my last stop at trying to manage it.

          And was looking at cjc/ipa for help in the gym and recovery but kind of on the fence about that.

          vpepsV Online
          vpepsV Online
          vpeps
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @landonpaulovich I've heard keto diet helps with acne. And tretinoin cream.

          attentiion is all you need

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L Offline
            L Offline
            landonpaulovich
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @gym.rat

            Okay,

            I’m sure you haven’t done too much research in this exact topic because the questions I am asking don’t really apply to you, but in my research I’ve seen people say that after taking GHRH/GHRPs your GH levels return to baseline. But then I’ve also heard people say when your growth hormone levels are near their “peak” it can mess with your baseline level after.
            Just wondering if you have an opinion on that?

            For a bit of background I have been constantly training for about 3 years now and have put on +30 pounds of muscle since I started but have kind of plateaued so that is why I am considering it so heavily.
            My morning igf-1 levels are 350 and the ref range is 150-500 so that is fairly average.
            Do you think a 2 month “cycle” would be worthwhile?

            vpepsV N 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • L landonpaulovich

              @gym.rat

              Okay,

              I’m sure you haven’t done too much research in this exact topic because the questions I am asking don’t really apply to you, but in my research I’ve seen people say that after taking GHRH/GHRPs your GH levels return to baseline. But then I’ve also heard people say when your growth hormone levels are near their “peak” it can mess with your baseline level after.
              Just wondering if you have an opinion on that?

              For a bit of background I have been constantly training for about 3 years now and have put on +30 pounds of muscle since I started but have kind of plateaued so that is why I am considering it so heavily.
              My morning igf-1 levels are 350 and the ref range is 150-500 so that is fairly average.
              Do you think a 2 month “cycle” would be worthwhile?

              vpepsV Online
              vpepsV Online
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by vpeps
              #6

              @landonpaulovich said:

              GHRH/GHRPs

              AFAIK, GHRH/GHRP don't suppress HGH production. On the contrary, they promote it.

              Also IGF-1 doesn't fluctuate a lot during the day to talk about "morning igf-1 levels".

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • L Offline
                L Offline
                landonpaulovich
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @gym.rat

                Okay I appreciate the help a lot.

                I do not think I am at my genetic limit because I started at like 140lbs and I am now only 170 and not super lean. So I think I can still go farther without resorting to gear. I am super health conscious so tbh I do not think I will ever take anything that suppresses my natural production.

                With that being said I will take GHK and KPV hopefully in a blend and I will continue my reaserch but i might experiment with cjc/ipa.

                Do you mind if I ask what your source is? I live in Canada.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vpepsV Online
                  vpepsV Online
                  vpeps
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Canlab International ships internationally.

                  attentiion is all you need

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Welcome! I don’t have much to add to the great information gymrat provided. GHRH appeal to many because they utilize your own GH pathways. They will never exceed your body’s maximum ability to produce GH. So if you are at a natural peak, a GHRH won’t do much more.

                    Good job gaining muscle naturally. I would encourage you to continue doing so. I have lifted most of my life and have never been able to gain much mass. GHRH in my 50’s had helped me get about as strong as I have ever been, but still not even remotely jacked. Heck, not even ripped, but closer than I have been in 35 years. Given the use of GLP-1’s combined with GHRH, I am smaller than when I started, but my body composition is better.

                    I am a grumpy N=1 clinical trial, but I discourage young healthy people using peptides for looksmaxxing, etc simply because I have no idea what the long term effects may be. If they can help with your skin issues or injuries, great.

                    Also worth noting that if you are into any organized sports, using pretty much any of this stuff will get you banned if you test positive for it. Not going to be an issue for me. Might be for you.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • L landonpaulovich

                      @gym.rat

                      Okay,

                      I’m sure you haven’t done too much research in this exact topic because the questions I am asking don’t really apply to you, but in my research I’ve seen people say that after taking GHRH/GHRPs your GH levels return to baseline. But then I’ve also heard people say when your growth hormone levels are near their “peak” it can mess with your baseline level after.
                      Just wondering if you have an opinion on that?

                      For a bit of background I have been constantly training for about 3 years now and have put on +30 pounds of muscle since I started but have kind of plateaued so that is why I am considering it so heavily.
                      My morning igf-1 levels are 350 and the ref range is 150-500 so that is fairly average.
                      Do you think a 2 month “cycle” would be worthwhile?

                      N Offline
                      N Offline
                      Neil McCauley
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @landonpaulovich said:

                      My morning igf-1 levels are 350 and the ref range is 150-500 so that is fairly average.
                      Do you think a 2 month “cycle” would be worthwhile?

                      No. A 350 IGF-1 is still a really, really good number. In fact we see people who have very low IGF-1 scores, go on HGH or GH peptides and get numbers in the 200s and see fat loss, improved recovery, increases in

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups