Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Flawless Compounds User Review: Outstanding Customer Service and Peptides
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Flawless Compounds User Review: Outstanding Customer Service and Peptides

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
flawless-compoundsreviewbpc-157ghk-cu
47 Posts 11 Posters 3.7k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T trumans-mama

    @BeeKind

    @BeeKind KLOW at Flawless is $78. KLOW at Glow is $175 ! 🙄💅🏻

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @trumans-mama this company has wasted enough space on here. They have shown who they are

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • T trumans-mama

      @BeeKind

      @BeeKind KLOW at Flawless is $78. KLOW at Glow is $175 ! 🙄💅🏻

      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @trumans-mama ok? I'm not on their marketing team. I'd take your complaint up with them

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @trumans-mama ok? I'm not on their marketing team. I'd take your complaint up with them

        T Offline
        T Offline
        trumans-mama
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @BeeKind I wasn’t trying to market them. Just laughing at “women’s marketed website markups. 😝

        @BeeKind

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T trumans-mama

          @BeeKind

          @BeeKind KLOW at Flawless is $78. KLOW at Glow is $175 ! 🙄💅🏻

          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by WisGal64
          #44

          @trumans-mama said:

          @BeeKind

          @BeeKind KLOW at Flawless is $78. KLOW at Glow is $175 ! 🙄💅🏻

          @trumans-mama Where do you see 175? it's $78 on Glow and Flawless right now. Reg price is 130

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T Offline
            T Offline
            trumans-mama
            wrote on last edited by trumans-mama
            #45

            The only reason I looked at GlowPeptides website was someone had posted that one company owned both websites but one was geared towards women. I was curious what would be the difference between the two so I picked a pep to look at.? Turns out I was looking at wrong website. Have a great day.

            BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
            -1
            • T trumans-mama

              The only reason I looked at GlowPeptides website was someone had posted that one company owned both websites but one was geared towards women. I was curious what would be the difference between the two so I picked a pep to look at.? Turns out I was looking at wrong website. Have a great day.

              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @trumans-mama yeah- the correct site is glowaminos.com it's even listed in the vendor directory.

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • T trumans-mama

                The only reason I looked at GlowPeptides website was someone had posted that one company owned both websites but one was geared towards women. I was curious what would be the difference between the two so I picked a pep to look at.? Turns out I was looking at wrong website. Have a great day.

                BeeKindB Online
                BeeKindB Online
                BeeKind
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @trumans-mama and the only difference is that the labels are pink with different font- vs flawless's black labels.

                Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • bfullerB bfuller referenced this topic on

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups