Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
49 Posts 29 Posters 5.0k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P peptidelab

    @Stevepep lookup "peptidelab" in the App Store, take pro for a spin, there is a 1 week trial, but I'll be happy to make it much longer for you to have plenty of time to explore it, feel free to msg or email me, just mention PeptideCritic.

    G Offline
    G Offline
    Grant_Gochnauer
    wrote on last edited by
    #23
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P peptidelab

      @Canineriot great, do not hesitate to email with any questions or need any help.

      C Offline
      C Offline
      Canineriot
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @peptidelab Will do, thanks! I just started setting protocols and such yesterday but everything looks really darn solid. This is an incredible tool!

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • F Offline
        F Offline
        fredm
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        EZ is my absolute favorite & I'm getting happier using Happy peps, lately. Still building trust there. EZ, the goat!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          singletrax
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          I haven’t seen the cons with Group Buy kits? Can someone drop a link. First order is on the way…

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R Offline
            R Offline
            Rachelaj76yahoo.co.uk
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            Hi just found this group. Going to look into EZ and Nexaph. Has anyone tried the peptides from ClearBatch? They are a B2B company. Slightly more expensive but conduct 3rd party testing for Purity, endotoxins, Heavy metals and sterility.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
              I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
              Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
              I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
              I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

              R M 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • M mikebricker

                I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
                I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
                Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
                I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
                I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

                R Offline
                R Offline
                Rachelaj76yahoo.co.uk
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                @mikebricker I agree I don't mind paying extra to have all the testing done prior to me purchasing.. I will look at companies you recommend. Vial of 20mg retatrutide is £95 with UK company who has conducted all 3rd party testing with Janoshik. Thats what I liked about Clearbatch - full panel of 3rd party testing completed on their products.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • C coondogesq

                  I'm a relative newbie researcher. I lurked a lot of places just gathering information for quite a while before I found Peptide Critic videos and this site. The candid discussions, without any real perceived sales pitch, confirmed that the research journey is a personal one and it should be defined within one's own comfort zone from the information available. While "published" protocols can provide some guidance, the real information comes from the personal perspective and experiences of others (both positive and negative). This discourse here has allowed me to more comfortably adjust my personal research plans to where I am comfortable rather than blindly proceeding with something I just found on the internet.

                  To the extent it is helpful, here is what I've found most useful:

                  Tracker: Smart Peptide Tracker - (online, iOS and Google) - it keeps me focused and contains the tracking tools I needed. The developer is constantly improving it and incorporating user feedback.

                  Bloodwork: Vitals Vault - I considered Rhythm/Siphox/Function but for the tests I wanted to run and the timing, it was the most economical for me.

                  Vendors: I have tried several as I was getting comfortable in the space. At this point, I generally look to the following (though I am becoming more critical of the labs used by each to better inform/direct my purchases):

                  Kits:

                  • Nexaph, Studz, Crush

                  Individual Vials:

                  • Instant Peptides, Southern Aminos, Peptidology, Peptira

                  I have also tried Solyn, Ion Peptides, and Puratek and had good results and would consider them again.

                  I have even dipped my toe in the grey with Peptegriddy (and we will see how that goes).

                  Finally, PENS, PENS and more PENS are the way to go! (FWIW, I like the V4 without the cap best ). Regardless of any residual product lost, I am much more comfortable with the consistency of dosing measurement and efficiency using PENS. Also, the learning of using different pen needles (5mm for most and 8mm for NAD/Glut) from this forum made a huge difference in the comfort of administration.

                  Thanks to all!

                  K Offline
                  K Offline
                  kRazy-pep
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @coondogesq said:

                  Tracker: Smart Peptide Tracker - (online, iOS and Google) - it keeps me focused and contains the tracking tools I needed. The developer is constantly improving it and incorporating user feedback.

                  This is the tracker I use as well, it has so many features that I haven't had the time to dig into yet. I really like that it's a one time purchase as well. Great inventory features.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    slyger
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    I'm going to order from Nexpah based on the kind reviewsand just wanted to double check that GXP-2 is Tirzepaptide right? Would Reta be a better pick? I've taken Tirzepaptide with some success.

                    Also, what are people's experiences with their Sermorelin?

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S slyger

                      I'm going to order from Nexpah based on the kind reviewsand just wanted to double check that GXP-2 is Tirzepaptide right? Would Reta be a better pick? I've taken Tirzepaptide with some success.

                      Also, what are people's experiences with their Sermorelin?

                      vpepsV Online
                      vpepsV Online
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      @slyger you can order 1 vial of the same molecules (they sell the same batches, batch numbers, COA of tests are the same) from https://ameanopeptides.com/ while they have 30% off. Try and see if it work for you before buying a kit of 10.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • vpepsV vpeps

                        @slyger you can order 1 vial of the same molecules (they sell the same batches, batch numbers, COA of tests are the same) from https://ameanopeptides.com/ while they have 30% off. Try and see if it work for you before buying a kit of 10.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        slyger
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #33

                        @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                        vpepsV eurouserE 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • S slyger

                          @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                          vpepsV Online
                          vpepsV Online
                          vpeps
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          @slyger I don't know. I've used both, first Tirzepatide, then Retatrutide for over a year, none of those helped me to lose fat. Now I am trying Tirzepatide + Survodutide. But they help others.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S slyger

                            @vpeptides like I said, I've used Tirzepaptide before with success so I was looking at a bulk buy. I'll check out your link though. Would Reta be a better bet for fat loss?

                            eurouserE Offline
                            eurouserE Offline
                            eurouser
                            Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #35

                            @slyger Reta would be better since it works on 3 pathways, while Triz only on two. However, the appetite suppression on reta is weaker (about 50%) than on triz.
                            Some rats stack them with minimal dosage on each 2mg + 2.5mg.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • O Offline
                              O Offline
                              Oliver
                              wrote last edited by
                              #36

                              good thread, figured I'd throw ours in since people are comparing apps. we make Dose Track

                              it's got a built-in recon calculator tied to vial inventory, so it tracks remaining volume per vial as you log and alerts you when you're running low. blend support logs each component separately. dosing schedules, injection site rotation, and bloodwork tracking too, you can upload a lab PDF and it extracts and trends your markers

                              dosetrack.app, iOS and android. code OLIVER14 gets 2 weeks free on yearly if anyone wants to try it. if something's broken or missing lmk here, goes right to the dev

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • D Offline
                                D Offline
                                dispensarysupport
                                wrote last edited by
                                #37

                                When I started my journey...

                                Evolvebiopep.com was my go to.

                                Then I found Forge-Science and they were by far the best for singles.

                                Then they sold to Exceedenhancement.com and they were great for singles.

                                Then I found out about kits and I started ordering from www.Nexaph.com and www.Heliabiochem.com and used them both back and forth. Nexaph was seemingly a lypholizer doin their own thing out of China and Helia is always delivering Uther and Lobster product so I liked that.

                                Then I found Telegram and went deep into the Gray and order direct from various vendors and get in on group buys from time to time. I stopped hording kits because there is no need for multiple years of product because something new will likely be out in a year.

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M mikebricker

                                  I had been doing the order grey market by the box, getting them tested, and usually being disappointed. Some were good, like Yuansense Tech. Some were mediocre, like Vertex Bio, and some were ugly, like Nanjing Bio.
                                  I decided it just wasn't worth the effort to save a few bucks, and ordered from Northline Labs for a while, until I found Southern Aminos. For the price and peace of mind, that one is a standout.
                                  Let's take 1 20mg Tirz for example. From grey China, about $125 to $150 a box if you include shipping. So about $15 per vial. Then you include testing, and let's call that $250 if you have the Endo done with the Purity and ID. So now we're at $400 for 9 vials. That's $44 per vial.
                                  I just bought three vials 20mg Tirz from SA for $165, or $55 per vial. Is it really worth all the effort for $11? IMHO not.
                                  I also have been looking at Quest Molecular Peptides. https://qmpeptides.com/ Good prices, excellent testing QA, and quick response and shipping. That's one to look at also..

                                  M Offline
                                  M Offline
                                  mrthelindseyslindsey
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #38

                                  @mikebricker what did you think about the quality and effectiveness of northline labs

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  -1
                                  • D dispensarysupport

                                    When I started my journey...

                                    Evolvebiopep.com was my go to.

                                    Then I found Forge-Science and they were by far the best for singles.

                                    Then they sold to Exceedenhancement.com and they were great for singles.

                                    Then I found out about kits and I started ordering from www.Nexaph.com and www.Heliabiochem.com and used them both back and forth. Nexaph was seemingly a lypholizer doin their own thing out of China and Helia is always delivering Uther and Lobster product so I liked that.

                                    Then I found Telegram and went deep into the Gray and order direct from various vendors and get in on group buys from time to time. I stopped hording kits because there is no need for multiple years of product because something new will likely be out in a year.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #39

                                    @dispensarysupport isn’t heliobiochem the company that had the COA test with the zero peptide? I may be confused but I thought someone posted the COA. Also I don’t see any COA’s on their website

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • J JtCjEfF

                                      @Stevepep I agree. I am on several others, but I like this community the most.

                                      Thanks for the info and posts. I ended up going with another online lab for bloodwork since they had what I thought was a great deal for 2 years with of testing, and I get my first draw later this month. Very excited to see what Reta and my lifestyle changes look like as compared to 2-3 years ago. Im obviously hoping for the same excellent outcome as you.

                                      Crush and Nexaph have quickly become my go-to, and only found them through this Fan-Fuggin-Tastic community and site. Big shout out to @randy for what has been put together here.

                                      And, admittedly, @stevepep while I dont love you enough to stalk you and run AI agents to track down your affiliations… I do very much appreciate the info you’ve shared.

                                      W Offline
                                      W Offline
                                      willie77
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #40

                                      @JtCjEfF What Lab for bloodwork did you use? I am researching now.

                                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • W willie77

                                        @JtCjEfF What Lab for bloodwork did you use? I am researching now.

                                        J Online
                                        J Online
                                        JtCjEfF
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #41

                                        @willie77 I went with Function Health for the "big" blood work. Its great and would highly recommend it if you are close to a Labcorp or Quest. Im 2 hours from the nearest one but thats fine for every 6 months.

                                        To support this, Ive also tried Rythm for at-home tests (not recommended) and am doing Siphox Health starting next month for hormone and CBC panel for TRT monitoring.

                                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • vpepsV vpeps

                                          I ordered first from Verified Peptides. I liked they had Janoshik COAs and batch IDs. Everything I tried from them (Thymulin, Vilon, Epitalon, CJC/IPA) made me feel ill, unless the dose was reduced to 0.1mg or less. To this day I have no idea what was wrong with them, I haven't tested anything.

                                          I also used Bioedge Research Labs, a lesser known, but I can't complain about it, everything seemed a good quality, was tolerated well, except AOD that gelled, but this one is tricky. Their customer service is great.

                                          I used Atomik Labz. Their vials were fine. Their pills made me feel bad. When I asked them for help they threatened to ban me if I ask again.

                                          So I figured I am somehow more sensitive to the quality of the compounds than most of the people. If anything is off with it I feel it immediately while other people can consume it fine. So now when I try something new I get it from 3 places and compare.

                                          I used Ion Peptides, they were ok as quality, but stingy as support. Thymosin A1 didn't dissolve and all I could get is a partial refund on one of two vials, after a week of arguing and proving it.

                                          I was referred to Canlab International. They had no COA available (now they say you can request them), and very expensive, but the quality of the items I tried was always very high. I understand they do local lyophilization.

                                          I got Reta from Glacier Aminos, and from the side effects, no effect from the dose, and the chart from Kovera COA for that batch I am convinced I was sold Tirzepatide mislabeled as Reta. I think it might be not on Glacier Aminos, it's because Kovera people couldn't use their equipment properly. Hope they learned since then.

                                          I used Reta from Crush Research and this one works well. Crush Research is good but with Rory selling the company the future is uncertain.

                                          I like Peptidology, their 14x testing from Vanguard, their selection is good. The quality I can't complain about. Unfortunately the Peptide Critic discount code only worked a couple times and then expired.

                                          I got many bioregulators and other peptides from Bio Longevity Labs. The quality of the peptides seems to be very very good, I have no issues at all. There are also good sales from time to time and I can get good deals. They don't have batch numbers on vials though, even though Jay C (the owner) insists to never buy the products with no batch numbers. They do publish COA though, for unidentifiable batches.

                                          I got Tesamorelin from Peptide Crafters. First I used Tesa from Bio Longevity, and it felt fine. When I switched to Crafters I felt bad after each dose, so I paused, retried and felt bad again. So now I switched to Southern Aminos Tesa (I told that I try from 3 vendors), and I feel fine again. So, Peptide Crafters are under question for now. I have some more items from them to try.

                                          I also use Garmin Epic watch, CGM from time to time, daily weight with smart scales (I use 3, it's another drama), blood pressure daily. For blood testings I use Ulta Lab Tests and Marek Diagnostics.

                                          J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          jdot
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #42

                                          @vpeps Man, Peptideology might have the best testing I’ve ever seen. There website displays the data incredibly.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups