Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. YouTube did clean house, and it sucks.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

YouTube did clean house, and it sucks.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
30 Posts 17 Posters 2.9k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NewenoughN Offline
    NewenoughN Offline
    Newenough
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @researchcat that takes $$$ away from pharma....

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

      @pep_researcher Though I never took it that far but the bodybuilders where the first hackers of their body. That was my catalyst to nootropics and alternatives medicine..
      I knew it was possible. But guys, peptides are at a whole new level.

      U Offline
      U Offline
      ursus
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @EXTROPIAN people laugh at bro science but there is knowledge there. The old days in 80s 90s the knowledge was very gatekeeped. There wasn’t an internet or books, you had to know a guy

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

        It’s “covid” all over again.

        M Offline
        M Offline
        montemontemayor
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @boogiescoffer said:

        It’s “covid” all over again.

        10000000000000%

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • atlas01A Online
          atlas01A Online
          atlas01
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Just wanted to put this out there:

          If you like a channel and are reasonably tech savvy, yt-dlp is an easy command line program to download YouTube videos. Given how YT is becoming more censorship-happy by the day, I think archiving is more important than ever.

          I’m a Sysadmin by trade, and I have a home server that also functions as a backup of all my favorite YT channels. Maybe I’ll write up a guide if anyone is interested. You don’t need a fancy server to do this either.

          G 1 Reply Last reply
          7
          • P Offline
            P Offline
            PeptidePete
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I gotta say, this thread has restored my faith in at least a subset of humanity. Thank you. I love you all.

            LOL 😀

            Now how can we all find each other when the time comes? lol

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • NewenoughN Offline
              NewenoughN Offline
              Newenough
              wrote on last edited by Newenough
              #26

              @peptidepete All the empty vials of course, like shiny little bread crumbs!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • atlas01A atlas01

                Just wanted to put this out there:

                If you like a channel and are reasonably tech savvy, yt-dlp is an easy command line program to download YouTube videos. Given how YT is becoming more censorship-happy by the day, I think archiving is more important than ever.

                I’m a Sysadmin by trade, and I have a home server that also functions as a backup of all my favorite YT channels. Maybe I’ll write up a guide if anyone is interested. You don’t need a fancy server to do this either.

                G Offline
                G Offline
                Graph6942
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @atlas01 said:

                Just wanted to put this out there:

                If you like a channel and are reasonably tech savvy, yt-dlp is an easy command line program to download YouTube videos. Given how YT is becoming more censorship-happy by the day, I think archiving is more important than ever.

                I’m a Sysadmin by trade, and I have a home server that also functions as a backup of all my favorite YT channels. Maybe I’ll write up a guide if anyone is interested. You don’t need a fancy server to do this either.

                If you have a home NAS, most host docker. Look for metube and you can "subscribe" to channels for auto downloading them.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • SpaceGhostS Online
                  SpaceGhostS Online
                  SpaceGhost
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Looks like Josh and Trevor got axed as well.

                  You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Krysia got nuked on telegram

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      Krysia got nuked on telegram

                      vpepsV Online
                      vpepsV Online
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Stevepep and respawned

                      attentiion is all you need

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups