Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Need Pep Suggestions for combating Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Need Pep Suggestions for combating Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
33 Posts 5 Posters 2.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J JtCjEfF

    @Eleanor Glad to help!

    E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @JtCjEfF I'm very grateful. I hadn't done my usual research on it yet because it's so far in my future addition. Very grateful...

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J JtCjEfF

      @Eleanor Be careful with MOTS-C. My wife also has EBV and MTHFR, and when I found the info below on one of the sites I hit regularly, I mentioned to here she probably wont be trying that one.

      IMG_0006.jpeg

      vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #25

      @JtCjEfF What does it say about EBV, it only discusses methylation problems?

      attentiion is all you need

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by Eleanor
        #26

        @jtcjeff Sorry it took so long to respond, but here's his EBV video. Take heed to my Warning below and I'm not even taking KPV yet, and probably won't. Definitely NO MOTS-C!

        https://youtu.be/2M-JSqf2SNA?si=iVc3AmaADmmEo500

        https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oRABD_XJcfrudmOGHnCj3_ru-rOvjA3V_Aht5BUl3w/edit?tab=t.0

        Warning: Be careful using this protocol. I will say most of you guys are much stronger than I am but it was kicking mine bigtime yesterday, plus started the TA-1, so backing off a bit on all of it. HALF, always start with half; broke one my own rules...

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • vpepsV vpeps

          @JtCjEfF What does it say about EBV, it only discusses methylation problems?

          J Offline
          J Offline
          JtCjEfF
          wrote on last edited by
          #27

          @vpeptides just MTHFR. Iโ€™ve not seen anything about EBV.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J JtCjEfF

            @vpeptides just MTHFR. Iโ€™ve not seen anything about EBV.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #28

            @JtCjEfF
            Sorry, I posted it above, wonder why site won't let it through, oh well. Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer on YT has a video with the protocol.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            J 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Eleanor

              @JtCjEfF
              Sorry, I posted it above, wonder why site won't let it through, oh well. Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer on YT has a video with the protocol.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              JtCjEfF
              wrote on last edited by
              #29

              @Eleanor Thank you!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote last edited by
                #30

                I absolutely cannot follow Dr. Bachmeyer's protocol for EBV; too many pills and just too much to keep track of, plus I'm missing some intestines. I've decided to half some of the doses.; that I can do, but full bore, cannot do.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Eleanor

                  My live EBV tests always returns just barely high but the dead EBV is outrageously high >600. There's no doubt that along with the mito damage (which I'm working on), these EBV flotillas are a major problem.

                  Rx'd anti-virals hurt the hell out of my stomach and I won't take them; already lost 5.5' of my gut to Lyme tx.

                  Trying to find a solution without copper, if at all possible. None of the Cu peps seems to help and only use it now topically. Don't need my zinc levels messed with when the Cu cleaves and goes its own merry way.

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #31

                  @Eleanor I would do my homework on LL-37 vitamins D. It may be worth researching. Avoid L-arginine which is known to aggravate HSV.

                  2M

                  E vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    @Eleanor I would do my homework on LL-37 vitamins D. It may be worth researching. Avoid L-arginine which is known to aggravate HSV.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #32

                    @EXTROPIAN said:

                    @Eleanor I would do my homework on LL-37 vitamins D. It may be worth researching. Avoid L-arginine which is known to aggravate HSV.

                    Thanks!

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      @Eleanor I would do my homework on LL-37 vitamins D. It may be worth researching. Avoid L-arginine which is known to aggravate HSV.

                      vpepsV Online
                      vpepsV Online
                      vpeps
                      wrote last edited by
                      #33

                      @EXTROPIAN I did LL-37 for about 2 weeks daily with 2-3 times a day the first days. Plus TA-1 daily. It didn't do a thing to EBV markers.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups