Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Does filtering work? Yep, lab tested....
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Does filtering work? Yep, lab tested....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
72 Posts 27 Posters 9.7k Views 1 Watching
Does filtering work? Yep, lab tested.... Does filtering work? Yep, lab tested....
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    JVee
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    After doing a bit of research it appears that the biggest concern when using the .1 um 13mm filter is pressure. The filter will not block the compounds and they will easily pass through but to much pressure when pushing on the plunger could damage the the structure of the the larger compounds like Reta, TB500(tb4). As long as you don’t push to quickly you should be fine. About 20-30 seconds to filter 2ml is a good safe pace.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Offline
      A Offline
      alleal
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      Where do you find empty sterile vials to put the filtered peptide into? I can’t find any at a decent price and the ones on Amazon have reviews that show vials that are obviously not sterile. Thanks!

      RandyR M 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • A alleal

        Where do you find empty sterile vials to put the filtered peptide into? I can’t find any at a decent price and the ones on Amazon have reviews that show vials that are obviously not sterile. Thanks!

        RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @alleal just filter them into the pen carts.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A alleal

          Where do you find empty sterile vials to put the filtered peptide into? I can’t find any at a decent price and the ones on Amazon have reviews that show vials that are obviously not sterile. Thanks!

          M Offline
          M Offline
          mary
          wrote last edited by
          #64

          @alleal

          @Randy said:

          @alleal just filter them into the pen carts.

          This! And he has a video on Rumble for filtering demo.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Offline
            A Offline
            alleal
            wrote last edited by alleal
            #65

            Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it!
            What are pen carts, and are they already sterile? Does anyone have a link to amazon or somewhere to see how to order them? When I look up pen carts it shows me actual rolling carts lol Thanks!!!

            S M 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • A alleal

              Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it!
              What are pen carts, and are they already sterile? Does anyone have a link to amazon or somewhere to see how to order them? When I look up pen carts it shows me actual rolling carts lol Thanks!!!

              S Offline
              S Offline
              SkepticJen
              wrote last edited by
              #66

              @alleal Cartridges. They're pretty standard - 3ml, and they work with all the pens. They are here in the store, and feel a bit more trustworthy for sterility, but you can get them on Amazon or anywhere. Look under tutorials for how to filter directly into the cartridge once you've reconstituted.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A alleal

                Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it!
                What are pen carts, and are they already sterile? Does anyone have a link to amazon or somewhere to see how to order them? When I look up pen carts it shows me actual rolling carts lol Thanks!!!

                M Offline
                M Offline
                mary
                wrote last edited by
                #67

                @alleal

                "pen cartridge for peptides"

                https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pen+cartridge+for+peptides&crid=QD1SJAXKC9W2&sprefix=pen+cartr%2Caps%2C211&ref=nb_sb_ss_p13n-expert-pd-ops-ranker_2_9

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Offline
                  A Offline
                  alleal
                  wrote last edited by alleal
                  #68

                  Once I filter my peptides do I still need to check for sterility when I get them tested at janoshik? It’s an extra $290 just for the sterility test and the cost is braking the bank:)
                  Thanks for all the information, you are all amazing willing to take the time to educate someone!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #69
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T tincho

                      @Snake-Pepskin said:

                      I just placed an order here, not sure how long it will take yet. I’ll keep you updated. But they have free shipping. I’ve ordered from them before, not medical related and they shipped quickly.

                      https://www.zoro.com/globe-scientific-syringe-filter-13-mm-dia-10-ml-pk50-sf-pes-1013-s/i/G903673742/

                      Did the same, never shipped.

                      T Offline
                      T Offline
                      tincho
                      wrote last edited by
                      #70

                      tincho said:

                      @Snake-Pepskin said:

                      I just placed an order here, not sure how long it will take yet. I’ll keep you updated. But they have free shipping. I’ve ordered from them before, not medical related and they shipped quickly.

                      https://www.zoro.com/globe-scientific-syringe-filter-13-mm-dia-10-ml-pk50-sf-pes-1013-s/i/G903673742/

                      Did the same, never shipped.

                      Update: They finally shipped. Filtering goes very smooth thru these. I think it worth it for some extra filtration.

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T tincho

                        tincho said:

                        @Snake-Pepskin said:

                        I just placed an order here, not sure how long it will take yet. I’ll keep you updated. But they have free shipping. I’ve ordered from them before, not medical related and they shipped quickly.

                        https://www.zoro.com/globe-scientific-syringe-filter-13-mm-dia-10-ml-pk50-sf-pes-1013-s/i/G903673742/

                        Did the same, never shipped.

                        Update: They finally shipped. Filtering goes very smooth thru these. I think it worth it for some extra filtration.

                        M Online
                        M Online
                        mikebricker
                        wrote last edited by
                        #71
                        This post is deleted!
                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M mikebricker

                          This post is deleted!

                          M Online
                          M Online
                          mikebricker
                          wrote last edited by
                          #72

                          Do they come individually wrapped?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • World
                          • Users
                          • Groups