Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Searching for credible reta vendor
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Searching for credible reta vendor

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glp3-rbeginner-question
14 Posts 11 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    bcheyne
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm looking for a credible reta vendor. Seen some negative reviews of Mile High, which i purchased beforehand. I start it soon but looking for a backup vendor incase my reta isn't a good product for my research. Which vendors are y'all having successfully research with for reta??

    S pep_researcherP E 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • B bcheyne

      I'm looking for a credible reta vendor. Seen some negative reviews of Mile High, which i purchased beforehand. I start it soon but looking for a backup vendor incase my reta isn't a good product for my research. Which vendors are y'all having successfully research with for reta??

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by Stevepep
      #2

      @bcheyne nexaph and EZ for me. Also liked Glacier but since have been buying packs from Nexaph. Ez is the same if you want singles. I have ordered from Crush but haven’t tried it yet so can’t comment.

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • atlas01A Offline
        atlas01A Offline
        atlas01
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I like Nexaph for kits. EZ and Gen Peptide for single vials.

        1 Reply Last reply
        4
        • J Offline
          J Offline
          jackiee
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I second Nexaph for kits and EZ Peptides for single vials. Pricing is good. Add in Nexaph going 25% off kits when paying in crypto and EZ doing 35% off with crypto, it’s a good week to buy

          1 Reply Last reply
          5
          • RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Like others have said Nexaph. I dont have an affiliate deal, get any sort of discount or special treatment from them and I've been buying from them for a very long time. Buy a kit, make yourself some labels and you can research for a year with no questions.

            Your reta from mile high will be fine. If it isnt Max will make it right.

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            1 Reply Last reply
            8
            • B Offline
              B Offline
              bcheyne
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Awesome, thank you for everyones input. Im new to reta but not peptides. I'm just trying to get the best possible results for my research. Same as everyone in the research community.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B bcheyne

                Awesome, thank you for everyones input. Im new to reta but not peptides. I'm just trying to get the best possible results for my research. Same as everyone in the research community.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                #7

                @bcheyne You are in the right place. Let us know how it goes. This has become my home for peptides; it has changed my life from a health perspective. Also, get some pens if you don't have them; they are a game changer. Check out the videos under CommunityTutorials; there are several on Pens. Mile High has been a good vendor for me as well.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • B Offline
                  B Offline
                  bcheyne
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @stevepep yessir will do. I'll keep y'all posted. I'm excited to start this leg of the journey. Thank you again for everyone's input, its really been helpful.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WesEqualshXcW Offline
                    WesEqualshXcW Offline
                    WesEqualshXc
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I’ve tried Reta from Mile High, Glacier, Crush, and Nexaph. All of these have been great for me. No issues.

                    “Research your own experience.
                    Absorb what is useful.
                    Reject what is useless.
                    Add what is essentially your own.”

                    • Bruce Lee
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • B bcheyne

                      I'm looking for a credible reta vendor. Seen some negative reviews of Mile High, which i purchased beforehand. I start it soon but looking for a backup vendor incase my reta isn't a good product for my research. Which vendors are y'all having successfully research with for reta??

                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @bcheyne Peptidology — best consistent testing and good customer service.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • H Offline
                        H Offline
                        hillluna
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        You may contact me.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        -6
                        • D Offline
                          D Offline
                          derekg1
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Nexaph, studzpeptides and disguised alpha have all been good to my research rat. Pick the price and place you prefer.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • mrjoshua44M Offline
                            mrjoshua44M Offline
                            mrjoshua44
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            I've gotten my Reta and Survo from Glow and Flawless and have had great success. The Reta I haven't used yet, that goes straight into the deep freeze for storage, but I've been using the Survodutide in conjunction with my compounded Tirzepatide.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • B bcheyne

                              I'm looking for a credible reta vendor. Seen some negative reviews of Mile High, which i purchased beforehand. I start it soon but looking for a backup vendor incase my reta isn't a good product for my research. Which vendors are y'all having successfully research with for reta??

                              E Online
                              E Online
                              Eleanor
                              wrote last edited by Randy
                              #14

                              @bcheyne said:

                              I'm looking for a credible reta vendor. Seen some negative reviews of Mile High, which i purchased beforehand. I start it soon but looking for a backup vendor incase my reta isn't a good product for my research. Which vendors are y'all having successfully research with for reta??

                              Depends upon how much you want to buy. s1research just put out a sale notice on all GLPs - buy 3, get one free. I've never bought Reta from them but all the products I've bought from them are excellent and they have really nice prices on singles and 3 pk. Sale ends Tuesday.

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups