Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Oxytocin - SubQ or nasal spray?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Oxytocin - SubQ or nasal spray?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
oxytocinresearching
4 Posts 4 Posters 446 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by BeeKind
    #1

    I'm researching Oxytocin - I made some into a nasal spray from Southern Aminos and I don't think it did anything. I recently purchased another vial from Welli labs and I'm debating on attempting to make half of it into a nasal spray and trying the other half subcutaneously but I don't know if it will have any effect that way. Has anyone researched this subq? Also if you have a nasal spray suggestion to keep it from dripping out of my face as soon as it's sprayed, I would appreciate it.

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I recently watched a very reasonable and informative video on Oxytocin, and the conclusion was that it is unlikely very useful either SubQ or nasally... But I couldn't find on YouTube for some reason.

      But while searching for "oxytocin peptide" on YouTube I noticed that almost every video has a picture with a face with big big eyes and a silly smile on it. Is it what oxytocin does to you? I definitely don't want to look like that.

      attentiion is all you need

      O 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
        #3

        I know what Oxytocin does but deliberately experienced it? No. I know that's how mother don't eat their babies. Or girls are very careful who they let close to them do to oxytocin (also known as the attachment hormone). Is it to us males that gut dredging feeling of withdrawal when a girl breaks your heart? You feel the absence instead of the presense. What are the benefits of oxytocin? You have to be careful with this one.

        2M

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vpepsV vpeps

          I recently watched a very reasonable and informative video on Oxytocin, and the conclusion was that it is unlikely very useful either SubQ or nasally... But I couldn't find on YouTube for some reason.

          But while searching for "oxytocin peptide" on YouTube I noticed that almost every video has a picture with a face with big big eyes and a silly smile on it. Is it what oxytocin does to you? I definitely don't want to look like that.

          O Offline
          O Offline
          ogsteve
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @vpeptides I have some reconstituted now in a nasal spray and at 300 µg dose. I’m not feeling really much of anything. It does drip down my sinus though and tastes yucky. I’ll keep messing with it. See if it does anything. I already paid for it and it’s already reconstituted.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups