Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. Take Your Thyroid Medication At Night: Here's Why
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Take Your Thyroid Medication At Night: Here's Why

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
12 Posts 5 Posters 832 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
    #1

    I'm going to try this because I am as this guy describes, still tired and sleepy after taking it in the AM.

    https://youtu.be/Fj9M2NQs6K0?si=laBzOtoXhOCUD6ZH

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Update: I took my usual dose last night and after just one switch, it seems to work real well. I'm not freezing cold at work (yet) and not completely dragging ass. I did try a dose of TA-1 last night and it might be interfering a bit; can't tell yet.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Static
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Interested to hear your experiences. I've been on Armour for 2 years and have never noticed a difference.

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • MyBM Offline
          MyBM Offline
          MyB
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You’re supposed to take your medication when fasted, in the morning. How are you fasted the necessary 8-12 hrs when taking it in the evening?

          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Static

            Interested to hear your experiences. I've been on Armour for 2 years and have never noticed a difference.

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by Eleanor
            #5

            @Static said:

            Interested to hear your experiences. I've been on Armour for 2 years and have never noticed a difference.

            I've been on it for well over 10 years. Since my eating schedule has changed to strictly daytime; my lunch being at noon-ish to 2pm and I snack all day on chicken strips, veggies, sometimes sliced fruit. I don't eat anything after 4pm, no snacks, full meals, etc. I take it about 9pm and it worked for me.

            The point this Dr. is trying to make is if you take Np thiroid or Armour around a bunch of supps in the AM, it competes with them and you get little of it. It's not so much the food, unless you're stuffed when you take it. It's the SUPPS.

            Will see how it goes. I hope you can make it work for you.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MyBM Offline
              MyBM Offline
              MyB
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Are you on a synthetic?
              There’s no way I could take desiccated at night due to the T3.

              Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MyBM MyB

                Are you on a synthetic?
                There’s no way I could take desiccated at night due to the T3.

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @MyB
                No, I'm on desiccated (Np thy). For some reason, it worked for me. I'm going to keep working it like this to find out if it continues.

                The point was the supplements. If you're AM loaded, it shoots it to hell for you; if you're not, you could be fine.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                  #8

                  I have to say that taking the NpThiroid before bed is working very well for me thus far. I'm inclined to think that the oral supps I was taking in the morning around it might definitely have been interfering with the rx action.

                  Just my experience. If you're on thyroid meds that you feel aren't quite working for some reason, you might want to consider switching the timing.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Static
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I've tried the before bed dosing for a week and I think I'll stick with it. One less thing to do at 4am when I get up to get going for work. No obvious plusses or minuses in my energy level but I tend to be more hungry when I get up for breakfast.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E Eleanor

                      I'm going to try this because I am as this guy describes, still tired and sleepy after taking it in the AM.

                      https://youtu.be/Fj9M2NQs6K0?si=laBzOtoXhOCUD6ZH

                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Eleanor have you tried to supplement with dietary iodine?

                      2M

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                        @Eleanor have you tried to supplement with dietary iodine?

                        E Online
                        E Online
                        Eleanor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @EXTROPIAN I absolutely do not take extra iodine other than iodized salt and Japanese soup dishes when out to eat. Too much iodine is bad for HYPOthyroidism, I don't care what anyone else says, I won't do it.

                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          eleiscolton
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Hi im completely new here and have been interested in talking peptides to help my Graves disease. Any information about what I could possibly take would be much appreciated.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • World
                          • Users
                          • Groups