Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Pets on peptides. (PETides)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Pets on peptides. (PETides)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
44 Posts 15 Posters 2.2k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Good vet Channel
    https://youtu.be/m4_TH_tT51c?is=qNa9Fw-HxP2ZMOph

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BoxerLoverB BoxerLover

      We have a 12yo Pitt/Akita/Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix who tore his ccl several months ago. We were uncomfortable with the surgery and have been cycling him on BPC/TB500 and KPV. We don't know if it has actually healed the tear, only a $4500 MRI would confirm that, but we think it has definitely helped with the inflammation. He seems his playful self and doesn't limp even after a long hike or running around with our other dog. We just monitor him more closely, no jumping up in the back of the car etc., so as not to injure it further.

      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @BoxerLover said:

      We have a 12yo Pitt/Akita/Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix who tore his ccl several months ago. We were uncomfortable with the surgery and have been cycling him on BPC/TB500 and KPV. We don't know if it has actually healed the tear, only a $4500 MRI would confirm that, but we think it has definitely helped with the inflammation. He seems his playful self and doesn't limp even after a long hike or running around with our other dog. We just monitor him more closely, no jumping up in the back of the car etc., so as not to injure it further.

      Interesting breed mix, I’ll bet the colors are gorgeous

      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      BoxerLoverB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W WisGal64

        @BoxerLover said:

        We have a 12yo Pitt/Akita/Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix who tore his ccl several months ago. We were uncomfortable with the surgery and have been cycling him on BPC/TB500 and KPV. We don't know if it has actually healed the tear, only a $4500 MRI would confirm that, but we think it has definitely helped with the inflammation. He seems his playful self and doesn't limp even after a long hike or running around with our other dog. We just monitor him more closely, no jumping up in the back of the car etc., so as not to injure it further.

        Interesting breed mix, I’ll bet the colors are gorgeous

        BoxerLoverB Offline
        BoxerLoverB Offline
        BoxerLover
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @WisGal64 IMG_3194.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @boxerlover aww he looks sweet ❤️ thanks for sharing this

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Online
            Mydogdaryl423M Online
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
            #25

            Oh time for pet pics.....

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J Offline
              J Offline
              Juliano546
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Sincerely thank you OP'er for this thread, it helped me take the leap forward and has been one of the best decisions I've been asissted in making for my little P.I.C(Partner In Crime) fluff ball of a pomski. Thanks from JuJu and Kodah "Klowdah" Bear
              20260526_154347.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                PXL_20231106_000125026.jpg

                2M

                H 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • H Offline
                  H Offline
                  HockeyRat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Ill play along
                  IMG_1651.jpeg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    PXL_20231106_000125026.jpg

                    H Offline
                    H Offline
                    HockeyRat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @EXTROPIAN LOL…If I fits…I sits.

                    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • H HockeyRat

                      @EXTROPIAN LOL…If I fits…I sits.

                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @HockeyRat his name is Coqui. He is a chill cat. He deserves Pettides.

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • bfullerB Offline
                        bfullerB Offline
                        bfuller
                        wrote on last edited by bfuller
                        #31

                        My Shitzu is almost 14 and we are noticing a decline in his stamina and conditioning. He's not over weight but we think he is just getting old and looks like he could be getting arthritis by the way he is coming down and goes up stairs now.

                        He's 11 pounds anyone know a good rporotcol for vitality?. I've been thinking BPC-TB500 and maybe kpv or just those two. how small of a dose do little dogs need?

                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • bfullerB bfuller

                          My Shitzu is almost 14 and we are noticing a decline in his stamina and conditioning. He's not over weight but we think he is just getting old and looks like he could be getting arthritis by the way he is coming down and goes up stairs now.

                          He's 11 pounds anyone know a good rporotcol for vitality?. I've been thinking BPC-TB500 and maybe kpv or just those two. how small of a dose do little dogs need?

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          Juliano546
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @bfuller I actually went a slightly different route with my dog Kodah. He’s about 20 lbs and instead of buying BPC-157 and TB-500 separately, I decided to try KLOW after seeing quite a few people online talking about using these peptides with their pets.

                          The KLOW I have is an 80mg blend reconstituted with 3mL, and I’ve been using 2 units 3x a week.(the pet dosage calculator I found online said 1ui) I bumped it to 2ui to assure a proper dose considering all the fluff. I went with KLOW because it already contains BPC-157 and TB-500 along with GHK-Cu and KPV, so it seemed like a more complete option rather than buying everything individually.

                          They also sell Wolverine, which is specifically a BPC-157/TB-500 blend, and that may be closer to what you’re already considering.

                          Obviously I’m just sharing what I personally decided to try with Kodah and experienced success with. The wolverine blend may be less spicy. My little dude doesnt seem to notice though.

                          bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • J Juliano546

                            @bfuller I actually went a slightly different route with my dog Kodah. He’s about 20 lbs and instead of buying BPC-157 and TB-500 separately, I decided to try KLOW after seeing quite a few people online talking about using these peptides with their pets.

                            The KLOW I have is an 80mg blend reconstituted with 3mL, and I’ve been using 2 units 3x a week.(the pet dosage calculator I found online said 1ui) I bumped it to 2ui to assure a proper dose considering all the fluff. I went with KLOW because it already contains BPC-157 and TB-500 along with GHK-Cu and KPV, so it seemed like a more complete option rather than buying everything individually.

                            They also sell Wolverine, which is specifically a BPC-157/TB-500 blend, and that may be closer to what you’re already considering.

                            Obviously I’m just sharing what I personally decided to try with Kodah and experienced success with. The wolverine blend may be less spicy. My little dude doesnt seem to notice though.

                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfuller
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @Juliano546 thanks for the feedback, what were his symptoms before and what have you noticed that has improved?

                            J 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bfullerB bfuller

                              @Juliano546 thanks for the feedback, what were his symptoms before and what have you noticed that has improved?

                              J Offline
                              J Offline
                              Juliano546
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @bfuller He developed arthritis in his back hips pretty young, so I’ve had him on glucosamine/chondroitin for years, but he was still steadily declining with age.

                              About 3 years ago he suddenly became paralyzed from what we assumed was a compressed nerve. We were told he’d never walk again, but we refused to give up and eventually got him back on his feet.

                              More recently he was really slowing down—laying around a lot, legs shaking at rest, struggling with the 4 stairs to our porch, and an exciting or active day could mean 2–3 days of sleeping and recovering.

                              We’re about a month in now and the difference has been pretty spectacular. His stance is broader and more solid, he gets up from laying down much easier, and yesterday he actually had me jogging on our walk 😂. It wore him out for a day, then he was right back at it.

                              He still occasionally waits for help up the stairs, but I’d say that’s decreased by at least half. I’m not claiming a cure or recommending it for anyone else’s dog, but for Kodah, I’m extremely happy with what I’ve observed so far.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • S Offline
                                S Offline
                                STATIEEIGHT
                                wrote last edited by STATIEEIGHT
                                #35

                                I am officially a believer
                                This is a nearly 17yo toy poodle/maltese terrier cross who despite her age was extremely lively until did both acl’s within a couple months of each other 2-3 years back which severely effected her just 3 weeks into KLOW.

                                The change is nothing short of fucking miraculous.
                                https://dai.ly/xb3ihoy

                                J 1 Reply Last reply
                                4
                                • S STATIEEIGHT

                                  I am officially a believer
                                  This is a nearly 17yo toy poodle/maltese terrier cross who despite her age was extremely lively until did both acl’s within a couple months of each other 2-3 years back which severely effected her just 3 weeks into KLOW.

                                  The change is nothing short of fucking miraculous.
                                  https://dai.ly/xb3ihoy

                                  J Offline
                                  J Offline
                                  Juliano546
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @STATIEEIGHT look at her go!! Right on! She is owning that field. Its truly amazing that we have found things that work well for us and now we can translate that to our furry friends. Happy to see the success with pep 🥹

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J Juliano546

                                    @STATIEEIGHT look at her go!! Right on! She is owning that field. Its truly amazing that we have found things that work well for us and now we can translate that to our furry friends. Happy to see the success with pep 🥹

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    STATIEEIGHT
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Juliano546
                                    100% - before the acl’s she would routinely walk the fence line but for the last couple of years after the ops would only walk 5-10m past that concrete line to do her business then come back.

                                    The difference only 3 weeks in is pretty amazing.
                                    And every day now she goes further - I think she’s testing herself on what she’s found she can actually do again now.

                                    This is a dog that has slept under my arm every night for 17 years & in reality only has a couple years left in her so it literally brings a tear to my eye seeing her actually enjoying herself running just for fun again.
                                    She’s currently up to 7 laps in the morning now with each lap approximately 150-200m.

                                    Won’t say I didn’t shit myself more than for almost anything else I’ve done to myself or others giving her that 1st pin though but reasoned that the possible benefits at this point in her life was worth any possible risk.

                                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • S STATIEEIGHT

                                      @Juliano546
                                      100% - before the acl’s she would routinely walk the fence line but for the last couple of years after the ops would only walk 5-10m past that concrete line to do her business then come back.

                                      The difference only 3 weeks in is pretty amazing.
                                      And every day now she goes further - I think she’s testing herself on what she’s found she can actually do again now.

                                      This is a dog that has slept under my arm every night for 17 years & in reality only has a couple years left in her so it literally brings a tear to my eye seeing her actually enjoying herself running just for fun again.
                                      She’s currently up to 7 laps in the morning now with each lap approximately 150-200m.

                                      Won’t say I didn’t shit myself more than for almost anything else I’ve done to myself or others giving her that 1st pin though but reasoned that the possible benefits at this point in her life was worth any possible risk.

                                      J Offline
                                      J Offline
                                      Juliano546
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @STATIEEIGHT This is actually incredible to read. 17 years old and going from barely wanting to walk beyond the concrete to running 7 laps just because she wants to is a pretty amazing change, especially in only 3 weeks.

                                      I completely understand being scared giving that first pin. When they’ve been beside you that long, you’d do just about anything to give them more quality time, not simply more time.

                                      Seeing her rediscover something she clearly enjoys has to make that decision feel worth it.

                                      Stories like this are really interesting to follow, especially with an older dog where the change is so noticeable. Actually living out the golden years gracefully 🐕

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        jackiee
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        IMG_1442.jpeg
                                        IMG_0557.jpeg

                                        My babies

                                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • J Juliano546

                                          @STATIEEIGHT This is actually incredible to read. 17 years old and going from barely wanting to walk beyond the concrete to running 7 laps just because she wants to is a pretty amazing change, especially in only 3 weeks.

                                          I completely understand being scared giving that first pin. When they’ve been beside you that long, you’d do just about anything to give them more quality time, not simply more time.

                                          Seeing her rediscover something she clearly enjoys has to make that decision feel worth it.

                                          Stories like this are really interesting to follow, especially with an older dog where the change is so noticeable. Actually living out the golden years gracefully 🐕

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          STATIEEIGHT
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Juliano546

                                          Yeh - if I read this on the net & saw the vid I’d call bullshit to tell the truth especially in only 3 weeks but seeing it with my own eyes well……… 🤷‍♂️

                                          I think once she regains a bit of the muscle especially in her back legs she’s lost over the last couple of years she’ll only get better 🤞

                                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups