Pets on peptides. (PETides)
-
Yeh - if I read this on the net & saw the vid I’d call bullshit to tell the truth especially in only 3 weeks but seeing it with my own eyes well………
️I think once she regains a bit of the muscle especially in her back legs she’s lost over the last couple of years she’ll only get better

@STATIEEIGHT It’s like one of those infomercials, except the shit actually works
. But yeah, I think you have something there. It seems like the KLOW takes the edge off enough that they’re willing to move more frequently, and that increased activity starts contributing to better overall health on its own.I’ve noticed my pup progressively losing his gut over this last month too. The increased activity is probably contributing, although I’ve wondered if the KPV could be playing some part as well.
I’m expecting the biggest difference once some of that lost muscle has been rebuilt. The final test for me will be cycling it and seeing how they respond once they’re off it for a while. That should give a much better idea of how much of the improvement is actually being maintained versus how much depends on being on the protocol.
-
@jackiee My goodness what gorgeous pups.

-
@jackiee My goodness what gorgeous pups.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

