Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Did China Band KPV?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Did China Band KPV?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
kpvklow
16 Posts 12 Posters 952 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Did China just band KPV? I asked my source if he would still be selling KPV and KLOW a d he said he wasn’t sure. I know their factory just had an inspection Tuesday and he has been really busy.
    Has anyone heard anything about this?

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    S S 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • atlas01A Offline
      atlas01A Offline
      atlas01
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i heard something similar, might need to stock up

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C Offline
        C Offline
        Commander
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        It is like peptide gossip 🤣

        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • C Commander

          Did China just band KPV? I asked my source if he would still be selling KPV and KLOW a d he said he wasn’t sure. I know their factory just had an inspection Tuesday and he has been really busy.
          Has anyone heard anything about this?

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
          #4

          @Commander that would be an odd one to ban. You may have started a frenzy within the hour KPV will be sold out everywhere

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • C Commander

            Did China just band KPV? I asked my source if he would still be selling KPV and KLOW a d he said he wasn’t sure. I know their factory just had an inspection Tuesday and he has been really busy.
            Has anyone heard anything about this?

            S Online
            S Online
            Shaqdiesel
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Commander

            Here is my take which isn't worth $hit. We went through this with SS-31 at the beginning of the year, then HGH a little while back and now it is anything with KPV. They drum up this fear and everyone goes on a buying spree for it. And they can probably even bump the prices up a bit. But it'll still all be there in the end. Don't fall for the fear tactic.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcher
              wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
              #6

              Out of all things including GLPs, they went straight for KPV??? Sounds more funny than scary. 😂

              Maybe they are sitting on unused stock that they need to sell fast, so what's better than starting scarcity or ban buzz in RUO community. 🤣

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • S Stevepep

                @Commander that would be an odd one to ban. You may have started a frenzy within the hour KPV will be sold out everywhere

                C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Stevepep said:

                @Commander that would be an odd one to ban. You may have started a frenzy within the hour KPV will be sold out everywhere.
                I read it on Peppy’s that is the only reason I was asking…
                The odd thing is my suppler didn’t know if they were still going to be offering it. So he is probably hearing the same thing…

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  JtCjEfF
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I saw this on Lobster chat last night. Pepe apparently posted something about it and the caution was “ listen to Pepe”.

                  M NewenoughN 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • E Online
                    E Online
                    Eleanor
                    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                    #9

                    Was it KPV or another that the Committee did not approve? I know with the GLP's, the Lilly lawsuit seemed to kick-off the "Ban scare".

                    Looked it up and it's got a pass for compounding. None of the peps were actually 'approved'; more like a "legal toleration".

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It would be hilariously ironic if China was to ban a peptide for safety reasons.

                      Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to lick the lead paint off some children’s toys before they can play with them.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • J JtCjEfF

                        I saw this on Lobster chat last night. Pepe apparently posted something about it and the caution was “ listen to Pepe”.

                        M Online
                        M Online
                        MikeMiranda
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @JtCjEfF I saw the same post and what I remeber reading is that are will stop production of KPV

                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M MikeMiranda

                          @JtCjEfF I saw the same post and what I remeber reading is that are will stop production of KPV

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          JtCjEfF
                          wrote on last edited by JtCjEfF
                          #12

                          @MikeMiranda same. But i noticed it was K.P.V…. Not just KPV

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • J JtCjEfF

                            I saw this on Lobster chat last night. Pepe apparently posted something about it and the caution was “ listen to Pepe”.

                            NewenoughN Offline
                            NewenoughN Offline
                            Newenough
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @JtCjEfF said:

                            I saw this on Lobster chat last night. Pepe apparently posted something about it and the caution was “ listen to Pepe”.

                            Love that chat. Always something entertaining going on.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • U Offline
                              U Offline
                              ursus
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Sounds like rumors and hype to the move units.

                              That would ban KLOW as well wouldn’t it?

                              FDA just voted last week to ok KPV to less restrictive why would China ban it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RandyR Offline
                                RandyR Offline
                                Randy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                The kids in the dusty telegram basement are starting rumors again.

                                Ipamorelin, KPV and TB4 what they claim freight forwarders wont touch Because one reseller is likely using that as an excuse to delay a shipment.

                                I wouldnt worry but also if you arent stockpiling you arent doing this right.

                                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • C Offline
                                  C Offline
                                  Commander
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I have been stockpiling. Unfortunately KLOW was next on my list to get for the stockpile 😂
                                  I only have 5 kits of it left.

                                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular
                                  • World
                                  • Users
                                  • Groups