Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. V4 Pen Acuracy?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

V4 Pen Acuracy?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
3 Posts 2 Posters 314 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    tfaro57
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just bought a V2 and V4 pens. In testing them both, the V2 had almost perfect accuracy. I tested 10, 20, then 40mls each 3 times. I did the same on the V4 and accuracy was short 1.5 -3 on the 10ml testing. This is concerning, because that is 15-30% off. On larger volumes it ran about the same being short 1-3ml. Though this is less concerning because of larger volume involved. Anyone else having problems with the V4?

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T tfaro57

      I just bought a V2 and V4 pens. In testing them both, the V2 had almost perfect accuracy. I tested 10, 20, then 40mls each 3 times. I did the same on the V4 and accuracy was short 1.5 -3 on the 10ml testing. This is concerning, because that is 15-30% off. On larger volumes it ran about the same being short 1-3ml. Though this is less concerning because of larger volume involved. Anyone else having problems with the V4?

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by Stevepep
      #2

      @tfaro57 No, I have been testing mine every time I change out a cartridge. They are spot on even at 3IU. Make sure you prime the Needle there is space in there that you need to fill with fluid between the plunger and the needle. I just keep a cartridge filled with bac water to test.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T Offline
        T Offline
        tfaro57
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I primed and used bac water. I pushed the plunger to the point of a couple of drops of water was coming out. Maybe the vial, but it dispensed perfectly on the V2. Since it is non-returnable, l'm stuck with the V4.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups