Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. The Hidden Bolus: How Injections Leak Into Your Bloodstream
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

The Hidden Bolus: How Injections Leak Into Your Bloodstream

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community Meta & Off-Topic
14 Posts 7 Posters 515 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    mary
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Interview available on youtube or rumble...based on the book, The Needle's Secret

    “…explains a whole lot of pathology by just doing the injections wrong…”

    The interview does not address peptides directly, but a fascinating science behind the common sense of inject slowly.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • documentswitchD Offline
      documentswitchD Offline
      documentswitch
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Will check it out.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for sharing this. Sooo many questions in my mind, example, If aspiration was originally taught as a safety step, what new evidence did the WHO have to justify removing it? From what I gather, sounds like very little if any.

        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • WisGal64W WisGal64

          Thanks for sharing this. Sooo many questions in my mind, example, If aspiration was originally taught as a safety step, what new evidence did the WHO have to justify removing it? From what I gather, sounds like very little if any.

          M Offline
          M Offline
          mary
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @WisGal64

          @WisGal64 said:

          From what I gather, sounds like very little if any.
          Yep, read the link for a lot of BS to justify cutting corners...operative words "...more efficient process..."

          "Research indicates that the lack of large blood vessels at common injection sites, such as the deltoid or vastus lateralis, renders the aspiration step redundant.

          Current WHO guidelines reflect this evolution, prioritizing the speed of the injection to minimize muscle trauma and patient anxiety. Adhering to the WHO Vaccine Administration Standards allows for a more efficient process that aligns with the latest anatomical findings."

          https://www.scicentric.org/aspiration-before-injection-guidelines

          I had an oral surgeon that aspirated four times and I did not notice any additional pain. Also, the additional anxiety patients feel mostly comes from drs flashing a huge needle in front of their face! lol

          I believe this because back in another lifetime when I was afraid of needles my dentist used to hide them from me and it literally kept me from gasping.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mary At least I'm doing one thing right (slow inject). I need to watch the video. Do you have a link, or at least the YT channel name? Thanks!

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Eleanor

              @mary At least I'm doing one thing right (slow inject). I need to watch the video. Do you have a link, or at least the YT channel name? Thanks!

              mmpM Offline
              mmpM Offline
              mmp
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Eleanor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eLs-q0eMD8

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • mmpM mmp

                @Eleanor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eLs-q0eMD8

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mmp Thank you!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Do not click the link for mary it has virus attached

                  E M 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • S Stevepep

                    Do not click the link for mary it has virus attached

                    E Online
                    E Online
                    Eleanor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Stevepep Thanks Steve. I clicked mmp but not mary. Didn't notice anything. (Yikes!)

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      Do not click the link for mary it has virus attached

                      M Offline
                      M Offline
                      mary
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Stevepep

                      Can you send me the information for the "virus" so I can check my computer? I'm not finding anything.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E Online
                        E Online
                        Eleanor
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Oh geez, just clicked video link, nothing wrong with it as far as I know, except where it led. Dr. Coleman, who was fully onboard with COVD vx I do not consider at all worth a crap.

                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Eleanor

                          Oh geez, just clicked video link, nothing wrong with it as far as I know, except where it led. Dr. Coleman, who was fully onboard with COVD vx I do not consider at all worth a crap.

                          M Offline
                          M Offline
                          mary
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Eleanor
                          I think you saw the wrong video. John Campbell, a U.K. retired nurse I believe, spent the entire pandemic vetting all the incoming vaccine stats. Ultimately, upon unraveling the bad policies and shady testing, he seems to be against the blanket Covid vaccines. The interview was born out of all the tragic results from the Covid vaccines. It is a “this is here to stay, so let’s make it less bad” approach.

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M mary

                            @Eleanor
                            I think you saw the wrong video. John Campbell, a U.K. retired nurse I believe, spent the entire pandemic vetting all the incoming vaccine stats. Ultimately, upon unraveling the bad policies and shady testing, he seems to be against the blanket Covid vaccines. The interview was born out of all the tragic results from the Covid vaccines. It is a “this is here to stay, so let’s make it less bad” approach.

                            E Online
                            E Online
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @mary Could be. I thought at first, he seemed all for it.

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Snake PepskinS Offline
                              Snake PepskinS Offline
                              Snake Pepskin
                              wrote last edited by Snake Pepskin
                              #14

                              That’s actually a brilliant perspective on vaccines and vaccine injuries. . All the pro and cons rabbit holes I’ve been down over the last 20 years usually led to more questions than answers.

                              They’ve argued compound safety, efficacy, preservatives, but this is the first time I’ve seen anyone truly look into the mechanistic component of vaccines. It lines up with so many variables that made this topic impossible to navigate. I will be certainly looking into Marc Giradot, the french author more in depth. He might have found the biggest variable in the whole equation.

                              “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                              It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups