HK Burson Peptides is a Scam!
-
Do not order from this Company
There products are junk and they will short you on orders. 5 Amino-1MQ was Contaminated, the Reta was not Reta and the Tesamorelin was old product. -
Did you send the Reta and Tesa out for testing?
-
Proof please. Who was your salesperson?
-
Do not order from this Company
There products are junk and they will short you on orders. 5 Amino-1MQ was Contaminated, the Reta was not Reta and the Tesamorelin was old product.@will454reta Are you responsible for what you said? Can you provide your purchase records from them and product‑packing photos? It is unethical to slander others casually here
-
Did you send the Reta and Tesa out for testing?
-
Never heard of them and after being in this community for a few months I'm done finding obscure new vendors when theres plenty of vetted options here. And for what, a cheaper price maybe?
@BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?
-
@BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?
-
@BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?
-
@pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.
I wouldn't. That dude dropped a comment and then bounced. I don't know this company but the fact they are defending their name and dropping COAs is a good start.
If I dont have first hand experience with someone or know they are jacking people I just keep my mouth shut. Try that sometime.
-
Can you post a Reta 20 and a Wolverine?
-
@pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.
I wouldn't. That dude dropped a comment and then bounced. I don't know this company but the fact they are defending their name and dropping COAs is a good start.
If I dont have first hand experience with someone or know they are jacking people I just keep my mouth shut. Try that sometime.
@dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.
-
@dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.
@dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.
Welcome to the world of Gray.
-
@dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.
Welcome to the world of Gray.
@dispensarysupport Like I said to each their own but you (Dispensarysupport) are coming off scammy yourself so I wouldnt' do a single thing you suggest. I will continue to try my luck with VETTED vendors by trusted members of this community. Maybe take your advice and shut your mouth and read more? You will not convince me that any of your unsolicited advice is trust worthy, especially after this interaction.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
