Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. 100mg vial of GHK-cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

100mg vial of GHK-cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
ghk-cu
24 Posts 9 Posters 961 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jackiee
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Quick question for a few suggestions, please I just added GHK-cu to my Group buy purchase. It comes in 100 mg vials. Normally I use 50 mg reconstituted with 2 mL of BAC water. Recently I used my first bile of 80 mg reconstituted with 3 mL of BAC Water. It stings a little more. I use a pen instead of a disposable needle, so I can’t just add more BAC Water to it. How in the heck will I use 100 mg vials? Any suggestion?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
      #2

      Recon 100mg with whatever amount of water but transfer only part to pen vial and add more BAC to pen vial.

      Some who don't use pens do this even with regular vials. Transfer part of the solution to another vial and add more BAC to get desired dilution.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        derekg1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Get more 3ml sterile vials
        Add 2ml to the 100mg vial (if 2ml won't recon it go up to three, it will change other math though)
        Assuming it recons ok in the 2ml, draw 1ml out of that vial
        Add the 1 ml to a sterile vial
        Add 1ml bac water to each vial
        Then you have 50mg in 2ml of water like you previously had. If it takes 3ml initially to recon, you'll draw out 1.5ml, then add .5 to each.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • atlas01A Offline
          atlas01A Offline
          atlas01
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Do yourself a favor and pick up a pack of sterile 10mL vials. 100mg in 2mL is gonna STING like a wasp 😂

          1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • J Offline
            J Offline
            jackiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Okay, on Sunday I reconned my first vial of 80mg GHK-cu. Before that I had used 50mg, since last September. I used 3ml of BAC with the 80mg vial.

            Let me tell you, it stings! I’ve pinned once Sunday, twice on Monday and once so far today. I’ve removed 8mg

            Do you think I can go ahead and split the rest up into 2 cartridges and add a little extra BAC to each one?

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • P Offline
              P Offline
              PeptideEd
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @randy Could you put your reconstituting GHKCU video up on Rumble or Twitter? I don't see it there and its the goto for this question 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote on last edited by MikeMiranda
                #7

                Does this make sense i was thinking about it for second

                100MG GHK-CU 100MG

                1. Taking 3ML from a 10ML bac water vial
                2. Putting 3ML I drew into the 3ML GHKCU VIAL
                3. Then after it settle take all of 3ML reconstituded GHKCU,back into the 3ML syringe
                4. Put it back 10ML vial bac water where i initially took it from
                atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • M MikeMiranda

                  Does this make sense i was thinking about it for second

                  100MG GHK-CU 100MG

                  1. Taking 3ML from a 10ML bac water vial
                  2. Putting 3ML I drew into the 3ML GHKCU VIAL
                  3. Then after it settle take all of 3ML reconstituded GHKCU,back into the 3ML syringe
                  4. Put it back 10ML vial bac water where i initially took it from
                  atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @MikeMiranda That’ll work! Make sure you calculate your dose. 100mg of GHK-Cu in 10mL of Bac would give you 10 mg/mL. So a 2mg dose is 20 units.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P Offline
                    P Offline
                    PeptideEd
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mikemiranda What you are describing will work. As for myself, I tend to do a 100mg vial into 20 ml of bac water so as to lessen the sting. In that case 2mg would be 40 units. I do this by putting 3 ml of Bac water into the original 100 mg vial. I then draw that and put it into a 20 ml vial and added another 17 ml of bac water.

                    How much to dilute is a matter of personal comfort around the sting of injection.

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • P PeptideEd

                      @mikemiranda What you are describing will work. As for myself, I tend to do a 100mg vial into 20 ml of bac water so as to lessen the sting. In that case 2mg would be 40 units. I do this by putting 3 ml of Bac water into the original 100 mg vial. I then draw that and put it into a 20 ml vial and added another 17 ml of bac water.

                      How much to dilute is a matter of personal comfort around the sting of injection.

                      M Online
                      M Online
                      MikeMiranda
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @PeptideEd Actually, that's not a bad idea. I like it better than mine. I might just buy a few 30ML; I didn't even think about that.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P Offline
                        P Offline
                        PeptideEd
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @mikemiranda for me - its a balance between dilution (to reduce sting) and total volume for the dose. At 100 mg in 20 ml I don't feel a sting at all 🙂

                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • afkar7A Offline
                          afkar7A Offline
                          afkar7
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          So I always here about the sting of GHK-cu but I have yet to feel that sting. I just reconstituted a 50mg vial with 3ml for my 2mg dose. Is not having that sting unusual or is it possible that it just doesn't feel that for some people? The GHK-cu came from NEXAPH in case anyone was wondering.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P PeptideEd

                            @mikemiranda for me - its a balance between dilution (to reduce sting) and total volume for the dose. At 100 mg in 20 ml I don't feel a sting at all 🙂

                            M Online
                            M Online
                            MikeMiranda
                            wrote on last edited by MikeMiranda
                            #13

                            @PeptideEdI recently ordered two 100mg kits from a GB, so your idea is great.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J Offline
                              J Offline
                              jackiee
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I had a tiny bit of a sting with the 50 mg bottle and two ML of BAC water. I mixed my next one with three ML and had no stinging. The problem is the one I’m using right now is 80 mg and I have a kit coming from the Group buy that is 100 mg. The 80 with 3 ML stings pretty bad. There is no way I could do 100 mg with it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K Offline
                                K Offline
                                kdsavage
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                                D 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K kdsavage

                                  So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @kdsavage said:

                                  So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                                  What would you like to know? What are you planning to dose? I buy 100mg vials of GHK-Cu also and I can tell you what I do.

                                  I reconstitute the 100mg with 3ml of Hospira Bac water. I do 2mg daily. I don't really mind the "sting" and honestly half the time don't even feel it. So you get used to it.

                                  If you tell us what you are planning to dose, we can help you reconstitute it. And also if you are afraid of the sting, then you can add more Bac water to dilute it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • K Offline
                                    K Offline
                                    kdsavage
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K Offline
                                      K Offline
                                      kdsavage
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I’ll probably need to get 10ml of bact water I see. Does it all fit in the 100mg vial?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • K kdsavage

                                        I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        denti
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @kdsavage said:

                                        I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                                        Yes I reconstitute it all in one go. You have to.

                                        If you don't want it to sting, then yes you will need to add more Bac water. The original vials the 100mg will come in most likely is 3ml vial, so it will only hold 3ml of Bac water.

                                        Are you saying you have a 10ml vial of Bac Water? I highly recommend you use Hospira Bac Water and not vendor Bac water but that's up to you. If you do have a 10ml vial of Bac water, what you can do is draw 3ml of Bac Water from your 10ml vial of Bac Water and put it in (also known as reconstituting) into the 3ml vial of GHK-Cu. Let it dissolve and once it is completely dissolved withdraw it out of that vial and put it back in to your 10ml Bac Water vial. So now you will have 10ml vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

                                        Also google for a reconstitution calculator and input the data I just gave you and then you will know how many units you need to inject.

                                        But if you do what I just said here above, with 100mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 10ml of Bac Water that will give you 10mg/1ml. So if you want to dose 1mg of GHK-Cu you would need to inject a dosage of 10units. If you wanted to do 0.5mg then it would be 5units. And if you want to do 2mg then it would be 20units.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • K Offline
                                          K Offline
                                          kdsavage
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Ok. I need to order 10ml of the water then. Then do I need to use it all within the 28 days?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups