Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Solyn- 14 point analytical panel?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Solyn- 14 point analytical panel?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
researching
6 Posts 3 Posters 357 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I stumbled upon another supplier. This one is Solyn (solyn.com) and they appear to solely use Vanguard for testing, however they claim a 14 point analytical panel with a 15th point in the works. Pricing seems to be standard. Has anyone used them before?

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB BeeKind

      I stumbled upon another supplier. This one is Solyn (solyn.com) and they appear to solely use Vanguard for testing, however they claim a 14 point analytical panel with a 15th point in the works. Pricing seems to be standard. Has anyone used them before?

      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
      #2

      @BeeKind Solyn probably used Vanguard exclusively in the past but not anymore. They too have caught the ILS and Kovera virus. I just randomly checked their few COAs because I too am desperately trying to find trustworthy COAs, suddenly my potential list of vendors has grown ultra thin.

      BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

        @BeeKind Solyn probably used Vanguard exclusively in the past but not anymore. They too have caught the ILS and Kovera virus. I just randomly checked their few COAs because I too am desperately trying to find trustworthy COAs, suddenly my potential list of vendors has grown ultra thin.

        BeeKindB Online
        BeeKindB Online
        BeeKind
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @pep_researcher I do see Kovera mixed in there. UGH - I wish these good labs had a list of their customers on their websites. I know Jano has some open COA's you can search but those suppliers are SOOO expensive and I've never seen any of them mentioned here.

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BeeKindB BeeKind

          @pep_researcher I do see Kovera mixed in there. UGH - I wish these good labs had a list of their customers on their websites. I know Jano has some open COA's you can search but those suppliers are SOOO expensive and I've never seen any of them mentioned here.

          pep_researcherP Offline
          pep_researcherP Offline
          pep_researcher
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @BeeKind Yeah at the very beginning of my journey I curated some from Jano's public list. But later just gravitated towards vendors vetted by such forums. Have to go back and check the Jano list again, since stateside testing has become such a shit show.

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

            @BeeKind Yeah at the very beginning of my journey I curated some from Jano's public list. But later just gravitated towards vendors vetted by such forums. Have to go back and check the Jano list again, since stateside testing has become such a shit show.

            vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @pep_researcher Jano COA doesn't mean the vendor and the product is good. It is good to know some insider's information on the vendor's process and integrity. How can you know that you get the same product and batch they sent for testing? And testing is also not all-powerful, there are things not tested or not testable. If the vendor is ready to cut the corners, shady, sloppy, swift or dumb, he can end up with a good COA and a bad product to sell.

            attentiion is all you need

            pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • vpepsV vpeps

              @pep_researcher Jano COA doesn't mean the vendor and the product is good. It is good to know some insider's information on the vendor's process and integrity. How can you know that you get the same product and batch they sent for testing? And testing is also not all-powerful, there are things not tested or not testable. If the vendor is ready to cut the corners, shady, sloppy, swift or dumb, he can end up with a good COA and a bad product to sell.

              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcher
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @vpeptides Exactly that's why I didn't start buying blindly from Jano list. πŸ™‚

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups