Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
135 Posts 21 Posters 4.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    So is there a list of what it can and can’t be used for?

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P Paradox

      I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

      C Offline
      C Offline
      chandrab
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @Paradox I looked into using it for GHK-CU thinking it might lessen my reaction. this is what I get about can I use it to recon GHK-CU...
      "No, you should avoid using sodium chloride solutions for GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine copper) should instead be reconstituted using standard Bacteriostatic Water (sterile water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol).Why Sodium Chloride is Not RecommendedCopper Displacement: Sodium chloride or saline solutions can cause the sodium and chloride ions to interfere with or displace the copper(II) ion bound in the GHK-Cu tripeptide complex, which can reduce its stability and potency.Injection Comfort vs. Stability: While bacteriostatic sodium chloride contains a preservative (benzyl alcohol), the salt component itself is unnecessary and chemically suboptimal for copper peptides compared to plain bacteriostatic water.Best Practices for Mixing GHK-CuCorrect Solvent: Use plain Bacteriostatic Water (containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol) to prevent bacterial growth over multi-dose use."

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • P Paradox

        I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44
        wrote last edited by
        #11

        @Paradox Using it for GHK-cu would only amplify the stinging, not reduce it. The NaCl does not play well with the pH of the GHK-cu.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #12

          I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

            C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            @Stevepep said:

            I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

            Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C Commander

              @Stevepep said:

              I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

              Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by Stevepep
              #14

              @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

              For me, it made a big difference on day one.

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote last edited by
                #15

                I know it can't be used with some stuff. But I can'y find the list. What can it be used with? and did it help withISR? I have bumps from Motsc and NAD....Can it be used with those?

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Commander

                  I know it can't be used with some stuff. But I can'y find the list. What can it be used with? and did it help withISR? I have bumps from Motsc and NAD....Can it be used with those?

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by Stevepep
                  #16

                  @Commander yes it helped me a lot. As long as it’s NAD that isn’t buffered like you get from grey. No bump at all from motsc in my one use so far

                  From what I gather it can be used in SS31, MOTSC and the unbuffered form of NAD. Not on GHK-CU or any blend containing it. So far I have pinned one time using it with Motsc and SS31 and no red bump

                  Update: 2nd time and nothing; it works for me

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C Offline
                    C Offline
                    Commander
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    My NAD is supposedly buffered... but it does sting a little

                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C Commander

                      My NAD is supposedly buffered... but it does sting a little

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH

                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Stevepep

                        @Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        JtCjEfF
                        wrote last edited by
                        #19

                        @Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • J Offline
                          J Offline
                          JtCjEfF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #20

                          @commander , this may be helpful if you don’t have a version of your own. I know there are several versions floating around.
                          https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • J JtCjEfF

                            @Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by
                            #21

                            @JtCjEfF That is good to know because for me it has made a big difference. Mots-C and SS31 seem to give me a nice, itchy red bump. The NACL BAC, instead of regular BAC, made it go away. I can't believe its so much cheaper as well it shows you the rip of that th hospira regular BAC is.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • J JtCjEfF

                              @commander , this may be helpful if you don’t have a version of your own. I know there are several versions floating around.
                              https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote last edited by Stevepep
                              #22

                              @JtCjEfF I really like that site, PeptideFox. @mrjoshua44 gets the credit; it's a good one. Just don't make the mistake of signing up; they will harass you for the monthly fee. I asked the AI a question and then was asked to sign up, which I did, and now every time I get the pop up. And of course I am considering it lol

                              J 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Stevepep

                                @JtCjEfF I really like that site, PeptideFox. @mrjoshua44 gets the credit; it's a good one. Just don't make the mistake of signing up; they will harass you for the monthly fee. I asked the AI a question and then was asked to sign up, which I did, and now every time I get the pop up. And of course I am considering it lol

                                J Offline
                                J Offline
                                JtCjEfF
                                wrote last edited by
                                #23

                                @Stevepep I haven’t signed up or tried their AI, but its one of the first sites I found on May when i started researching what this Peptide things was all about. Excellent info there.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

                                  For me, it made a big difference on day one.

                                  E Offline
                                  E Offline
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #24

                                  @Stevepep said:

                                  @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

                                  For me, it made a big difference on day one.

                                  SS31, you bet it works. NAD buffered, hmm, IDK, wouldn't try it.

                                  I want to know if I can use it with CARTALAX? That stings the hell out of me!

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Offline
                                    C Offline
                                    Commander
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #25

                                    So I just bought a case from Medex, I will give it a try with Mots-c and SS-31. I sm up in the air about trying it with my NAD. The vendor says it is buffed, but it doesn’t sting a little. It it is buffed NAD and I use this what will happen so I know it isn’t any good?

                                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #26

                                      Well, I can't for the life of me remember the source I used, but I remembered I posted this on an older thread, talking about the Bacteriostatic 0.9% NaCl solution. I'll keep trying to find the source I used.

                                      most water-soluble peptides work well with BAC 0.9% Sodium Chloride; GLP-1 agonists (semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide), Growth hormone secretagogues (CJC-1295, ipamorelin, sermorelin), Healing peptides (BPC-157, TB-500), Cognitive peptides (Selank, Semax).

                                      Critical Exceptions
                                      Copper-Containing Peptides GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, NAD+ and the following require more of an acidic dissolution; IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES, MGF, PEG-MGF, Follistatin, and Melanotan I.

                                      For my own research purposes, I've only used it for MOTS-c and SS-31 to reduce injection site reactions.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                                        Well, I can't for the life of me remember the source I used, but I remembered I posted this on an older thread, talking about the Bacteriostatic 0.9% NaCl solution. I'll keep trying to find the source I used.

                                        most water-soluble peptides work well with BAC 0.9% Sodium Chloride; GLP-1 agonists (semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide), Growth hormone secretagogues (CJC-1295, ipamorelin, sermorelin), Healing peptides (BPC-157, TB-500), Cognitive peptides (Selank, Semax).

                                        Critical Exceptions
                                        Copper-Containing Peptides GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, NAD+ and the following require more of an acidic dissolution; IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES, MGF, PEG-MGF, Follistatin, and Melanotan I.

                                        For my own research purposes, I've only used it for MOTS-c and SS-31 to reduce injection site reactions.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #27

                                        @mrjoshua44 it was peptidefox I think

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C Commander

                                          So I just bought a case from Medex, I will give it a try with Mots-c and SS-31. I sm up in the air about trying it with my NAD. The vendor says it is buffed, but it doesn’t sting a little. It it is buffed NAD and I use this what will happen so I know it isn’t any good?

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                          #28

                                          @Commander me too how dumb is it that it’s so much less than hospital bac. 110 a case l. Yes people 4:40 a bottle. How much you think they mark up Hospira Bac. https://medexsupply.com/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-injection-30-ml-25-box/?sku=PFZ-00409196607&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=22733881887&gbraid=0AAAAADmq-DfAUpAdtznTUiTKY3YlmibuR&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--7UBhCpARIsAGJBptgKDNyE_ZK3yxtj5HLDkPCH3PZYK1CQbfGgrbClbCwOKOWKilNa_CEaApY_EALw_wcB

                                          Just wait we create demand and it will be $16

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups